Airline Mogul Forum

Demonstration of how to ruin a route :)

Jps · 117 · 20163

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 01:25:57 pm
Quote from: "jameswyhk"

This personne is doing that too.

Good ol' Doug :lol:

i seemed to have picked the best hubs, there all very big and the competition is minimal. :D

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 01:26:53 pm
Legal they may be, but I always question the ethics (as well as the logic) behind doing such routes. I have a guy who did something similar to me overnight using a DC-7C between HRK-KBP.

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 01:28:38 pm
in US politics at least, they don't care whether its ethical or not, they only care whether its legal (just look at Dubyah :lol: )

SATA

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 01:35:55 pm
Quote from: "nwaboy"

This personne is doing that too.

Good ol' Doug :lol:

i seemed to have picked the best hubs, there all very big and the competition is minimal. :D

Yes  Good ol Doug! :lol:

jameswyhk

• Airline Supervisor
  • So inactive...
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 01:57:54 pm
I am the one who made this!

------

SATA

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: February 12, 2008, 03:00:10 pm
I noticed its cool 8)

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 03:32:42 am
I am the one who made this!

Nifty! :D 8) ;)

ceo_txi

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: February 24, 2008, 11:09:57 pm

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: February 25, 2008, 01:26:21 am
Quote from: "ceo_txi"
One person has ungodly amounts of cash and aircraft,and sees fit to drop prices on routes so that a small upstart cannot make money.
Even though its "Legal" here,it really takes the whole fun out of it.Real airlines drop their fares for competition,but not to the point where its ridculous.
Having been in and around the airline industry most of my 41 years of living,I have my own unique insight to airline Ops.
And I thought this was going to be a pretty fun way to kill time and have some fun.I think maybe I was wrong,and will devote more time to my flight sim work.Unless someone proves me wrong about the above.

Well, have some paitence, and wait for multi-worlds. Try picking smaller places to start and no airline sim game can replace the real world.
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

ceo_txi

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: February 25, 2008, 01:44:47 am

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 01:57:21 am
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
98% of my gates are at small regional airports,based on what the real world Texas International flew to.
Oh well,its all going to reset in a frew hours anyways....nice fresh start.
These past few days have been a part of the learning curve for this little game.
The Peanut Flights are about to take off once again.. :P  :lol:  :twisted:

umm okay :lol:
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

myefre

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 02:10:47 am
One person has ungodly amounts of cash and aircraft,and sees fit to drop prices on routes so that a small upstart cannot make money.
Even though its "Legal" here,it really takes the whole fun out of it.Real airlines drop their fares for competition,but not to the point where its ridculous.
Having been in and around the airline industry most of my 41 years of living,I have my own unique insight to airline Ops.
And I thought this was going to be a pretty fun way to kill time and have some fun.I think maybe I was wrong,and will devote more time to my flight sim work.Unless someone proves me wrong about the above.

Lifes rough, this rough is worse.  :lol: Better learn who the airline is before you mention them.  :wink:

ceo_txi

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: February 25, 2008, 02:36:14 am

myefre

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 03:39:40 am
Quote from: "myefre"

Lifes rough, this rough is worse.  :lol: Better learn who the airline is before you mention them.  :wink:

Son,I know what airline it was,check your inbox.,I DO NOT push bogus info.Maybe you mistake me for some sort of juvenile deliquent who has nothing better to do,other than start a roumer. It appears someone is playing your airline without your consent then.
But lets leave this issue as squashed.
Let the upcoming reset start us all off, fair and square.

Cheers,
Joe DeGregorio
CEO - FlightLevel390.org
http://www.flightlevel390.org

I ain't your son. Second I play out of Asia but I wish I was in Texas so I could use my 37 Billion is cash and squash you like the bug you are. Again get your facts straight before you come mouth off. Just cause my name here is Myefre doesn't mean I play as "Son" of Myefre.

zkvac

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • granturismoworld.piczo.com
Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 03:59:47 am
Jeez why don't you guys fight over a nerdy airline game that is resetting in 5 hours... grow up both of you. Fighting online is like racing in the special Olympics- even if you win, you're still retarded.
Public World #2119 - VincentAir (Australasia)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk