Airline Mogul Forum

Demonstration of how to ruin a route :)

Jps · 117 · 20193

Thanks_for_the_upgrade

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: March 01, 2008, 06:46:59 pm
This kid is adorable isn't he?  I can just see him shaking his little fists with fury every time we point out his logic holes and debunked accusations.  Every time I close my eyes and picture it, I come up with Eggbert sitting on a stack of telephone books as a booster seat so he can reach the computer desk.  

And if you'd like to sick your dogs on me good luck.  The first 400 google hits for my name are nothing but positive.  right around link 410 is a police blotter from an incident where I paralyzed a mugger, but from there on down it's positive again.
UnderwAir [6] - Est. 1969.   (hehe, 69)

myefre

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: March 01, 2008, 09:23:08 pm
Quote from: "ceo_txi"
When its done in fun and not for malicious reasons,thats all good.
I havent targeted anybody.
The routes were empty,and kingfisher jumped in,and I did not lower my fares to 50.00 to screw him around.
I welcomed the competition,and in fact,and we kept the fares at reasonable levels,and we both made decent money.
But when you get blatent like your 4itch boy did, I have issue with that.
Thats what seperates a good professionaly ran game platform from a bunk one.

Trust me, it was done in good fun  :wink:  and you delivered exceptionally  :lol:

myefre

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: March 01, 2008, 09:25:18 pm

So,Pseudo,best thing you can do,is stop playing hookey from school and get educated,because your lack of knowledge is evident,with your statement.

It's Saturday, there is no school today  :lol:

airplane2011@msn.com

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: March 01, 2008, 09:28:22 pm
Quote from: myefre

So,Pseudo,best thing you can do,is stop playing hookey from school and get educated,because your lack of knowledge is evident,with your statement.

Well, your lack of knowledge is evident also.  You can go study your english, grammar, and comma placement!

"a whole different animal."

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: March 01, 2008, 09:30:57 pm
Quote from: [email]airplane2011@msn.com[/email]
Quote from: "myefre"

Well, your lack of knowledge is evident also.  You can go study your english, grammar, and comma placement!

Comma placement might be correct, depending on what he's saying. It could be:

So best thing you can do, is stop playing hooky from school and get educated with your statement, because your lack of knowledge is evident, Pseudo.

In that case, just some minor interpunction mistakes.

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: March 02, 2008, 02:44:15 am
Oh my.. my thread turned into a war scene.  :roll:

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

Thanks_for_the_upgrade

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: March 02, 2008, 03:12:49 am
It has, but certain people just bring it upon themselves.  

It's been said here before; "this is a game, treat it as such".  I'm an old man by comparison and grew up in the "game board" era.  You learned a lot more about strategy and game theory back then, I don't know why.  The problem with City-Taxi is that he doesn't understand cause and effect in MMOG's.  Something he (player A) does eventually causes an adverse effect to another player (player B).  So in his mind, he should do as he pleases to replicate Texas Airways' (OWTF) real live schedule, but he doesn't understand that we're malicious game players not dictated by corporate accounting departments and stock holders.  I would have no problem dropping every single fare he shares with me to 1 Euro because it's a game.  There is no tangible reward/penalty to me.  In real life if I did that, my airline would be mocked by every single media outlet known to man for it's asinine business decisions.

That aside, TXI, just seriously relax.  Breathe.  Count to ten.  Walk away from the game for a few days (to build up a large cash base) then come back and buy several very fast planes then stick it to the other players.

In no game nor no sport has a whining player ever been able to convert a judges decision, or in this case, public opinion.  This is not a team sports, it's every man for himself.  As a gesture of good faith, I'll broker some aircraft for you just to get you moving along.  PM me if you'd like; UnderwAir.
UnderwAir [6] - Est. 1969.   (hehe, 69)

myefre

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: March 02, 2008, 03:49:35 am
Quote from: "Jps"
Oh my.. my thread turned into a war scene.  :roll:

Don't you feel bad?  :lol:

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: March 02, 2008, 04:04:44 am
No! I don't but you should!

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: March 02, 2008, 05:23:24 am

Why? He is (and always has been) operating within the boundaries of the game. The troll that started this mess was making false accusations and making threats against him and the game.

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

myefre

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: March 02, 2008, 05:42:34 am

I feel bad the the real "Son of Myefre" hasn't been found.  :cry:

Fox Airways

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: March 02, 2008, 06:12:15 am
Quote from: "myefre"