Airline Mogul Forum

PW1757 (Holiday Flight): FULL, Upcoming World Now Available

dannykelly22

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: November 08, 2010, 11:04:44 pm
10 or 15 domestic bases and 5 international bases is the way to go. Would prefer the A319 over the Emb but would be also happy with it. Will PM u once the world opens regarding the alliance.

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
  • Owner of Volcano Airways
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #76 on: November 09, 2010, 10:21:30 pm
[Danny] looking forward to the PM. I'm seriously considering the A319 as the starting a/c since it will allow more passengers per flight, plus it will allow lots of profits right away.

[Mastafa] Well, I'll do 20 bases all in all, meaning you can make:

- 10 domestic (one more than what you want) bases
- 5 international bases (counts as 2 bases each)

So, to do the math: (10 x 1 point) + (5 x 2 points) = 10 + 10 = 20 bases. Deal?

I also understand that there are not a lot of profitable airports in South America, Africa, and the Middle East, but I did one in Africa before that allowed me to have up to 10 gates, and it made a good profit.

The start date is still being considered, though, since I've got a week of univ work before my break begins on the 17th. But, I'm thinking whether an early start date of Sunday would be a good deal for you. Tell me what you think.
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: November 09, 2010, 10:29:15 pm
[Danny] looking forward to the PM. I'm seriously considering the A319 as the starting a/c since it will allow more passengers per flight, plus it will allow lots of profits right away.

[Mastafa] Well, I'll do 20 bases all in all, meaning you can make:

- 10 domestic (one more than what you want) bases
- 5 international bases (counts as 2 bases each)

So, to do the math: (10 x 1 point) + (5 x 2 points) = 10 + 10 = 20 bases. Deal?

I also understand that there are not a lot of profitable airports in South America, Africa, and the Middle East, but I did one in Africa before that allowed me to have up to 10 gates, and it made a good profit.

The start date is still being considered, though, since I've got a week of univ work before my break begins on the 17th. But, I'm thinking whether an early start date of Sunday would be a good deal for you. Tell me what you think.

Deal? Deal!!!

OK, A319, is ok for me :D

Um... this Saturday or Sunday please

If this world created on friday, i will be doomed cause my new computer will arrive ( 8) ) and i will have to set it up
Sincerely, Mastafa

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #78 on: November 09, 2010, 10:35:57 pm
[Mastafa] Yay! It's a good deal indeed... 3 A319s to start your airline in my world, how cool is that?

Well, I just posted updates on my document (link here) that includes Name My World and other pertinent information about the upcoming world. I indicated there that I will release the final details for the world at most 2 days before the launch so that all of us can review it.
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: November 09, 2010, 10:40:09 pm
[Mastafa] Yay! It's a good deal indeed... 3 A319s to start your airline in my world, how cool is that?

Well, I just posted updates on my document (link here) that includes Name My World and other pertinent information about the upcoming world. I indicated there that I will release the final details for the world at most 2 days before the launch so that all of us can review it.

PERFECT!!!

I never wanted 319s cause you said one ( :o )

but 3- wow! what a goooooooood deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely, Mastafa

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #80 on: November 09, 2010, 10:43:41 pm
[Mastafa] oh yes... I have not considered starting my world with 3 A319s myself until a friend of mine made a suggestion of B737-700s to start with, which then allowed me to think about the A319s which I really like to work with in the first place. And I checked the number of tokens I have versus the amount needed to start a world with the A319s, and it indeed worked out perfectly, with a little extra left for me to earn later!

By the way, there are 10 spaces left to begin this world... if you want to get three A319s and play full world, come on down because I might limit the number of slots available for you!
Proud owner of

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: November 09, 2010, 10:47:31 pm
I think this would be a good name:

Volcano Best
Sincerely, Mastafa

orlando702

• Airline Operative
  • CEO of JET America
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: November 09, 2010, 11:28:06 pm
I love the Airbus.. so thats a great choice of Plane... I have never worked with smaller planes than a 737.. So this is a Great Bonus..
MCO at

Owner and CEO of

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: November 09, 2010, 11:40:37 pm
I love the Airbus.. so thats a great choice of Plane... I have never worked with smaller planes than a 737.. So this is a Great Bonus..

+1billion!
Sincerely, Mastafa

orlando702

• Airline Operative
  • CEO of JET America
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: November 09, 2010, 11:44:45 pm
I have a program which im started to love.. I can make Logos.. so if anyone needs a logo or to revamp you logo.. let me know if i can help.. Im not so proficient.. but I can try..
MCO at

Owner and CEO of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #85 on: November 10, 2010, 01:52:54 am
[orlando702] well it is a bonus! Fortunately I save a lot of tokens to make the next world happen, and all the savings add up to making the 3 A319s the start aircraft! Maybe I'll make the final details of the upcoming world soon since we have something we agree on... That's a good offer that you can do too: create logos for airlines - tell them when I open this world! :D

[mastafa] hah, what a name... in honor of my airline, eh? Well, I'll think about it... I still have time to create a name or choose one.

Also, in the upcoming world, I think the start year will be 1996 or 1997 and will last up to the latest possible year (2009). If you want it longer or shorter than that, let me know.
Proud owner of

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: November 10, 2010, 02:07:04 am
yes, in honour of your airline! :D

OK, you can start it from 1996/1997
Sincerely, Mastafa

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #87 on: November 10, 2010, 02:12:40 am
[mastafa] I'll think about that... I want it to be a neutral name. Winter Flight, perhaps? (since it will go on through the winter months, at least in the northern hemisphere)
Proud owner of

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: November 10, 2010, 02:19:01 am
[mastafa] I'll think about that... I want it to be a neutral name. Winter Flight, perhaps? (since it will go on through the winter months, at least in the northern hemisphere)

Sure! Winter Aviation!
Sincerely, Mastafa

orlando702

• Airline Operative
  • CEO of JET America
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: November 10, 2010, 03:22:19 am
Hey Anthony... Do you have an Idea when the world would start..? ... Im going to Europe and the end of the month.. for 5 days.. and wouldnt like to miss day 1 of this world...
MCO at

Owner and CEO of

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk