Airline Mogul Forum

PW1757 (Holiday Flight): FULL, Upcoming World Now Available

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: December 16, 2010, 12:07:36 pm
LMAO, someone has already offered me an A319 on sale :lol: I'm Whineair Zimbabwe, based out of Johannesburg.
O0 Lotus Airlines of India (PW#2650) •

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
  • Owner of Volcano Airways
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #151 on: December 16, 2010, 07:17:30 pm
There's another slot open for anyone who wants to join in, and if you're interested in joining in my world, book your space soon since it fills up fast! (Sometimes, I operate as a revolving door, but, yes, openings do happen) Before joining in, you might be interested in reading...

- More info on my world here
- The document pertaining to my world here
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #152 on: December 16, 2010, 09:08:48 pm
A world expansion will be coming your way soon! That will mean up to ten new airlines can sign up to the world once spaces are added, and it's due to a survey I made a few weeks back, requesting for a world expansion for ten more. So, now is the best opportunity for you to sign up once again and wait for my signal to sign up to my world officially!

Once you get in my world, you'll get 3 Airbus A319s, 800,000 euros start up money, 2 gates, and a full world scenario. Plus, you'll get three alliance choices, an official broker, and a wide set of discussions now underway.

Interested? Sign up below and I will make the announcement of the expansion as soon as it's settled. (By the way, you can check out the world info on the previous message above, complete with the links)
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #153 on: December 17, 2010, 07:24:16 am
Update: Two more slots are now open in my world, meaning you've got another opportunity to join my world if you've been waiting to get in! If you want to get three A319s, two gates, 800,000 euros in start up cash, and a full world scenario, then don't let this opportunity pass you by and sign up to join my world. When you join in, you'll see:

- Three active alliances
- One active official broker
- Lots of aircraft to choose from (both commercial and business aircraft)
- Lots of opportunities to rise up to the top airlines

Interested? Then sign up here! (You might also want to read the guidelines pertaining to my world here before joining in)
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #154 on: December 24, 2010, 06:57:27 am
News: One space is now available for you, so it's a rare opportunity for you to join in! If you're interested in...

- Getting three A319s and two starting gates from your chosen hub
- Getting 800,000 euros start up money
- Seeking healthy, continuous competition from other airlines
- Joining in one of four alliances in the world and make deals with a licensed broker

then feel free to join my world! Read the details here and the guidelines here.
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #155 on: December 26, 2010, 06:29:43 pm
What about this as a Christmas gift: TEN (10) more slots now available for play, making it possible for 60 players total! Yes, I'm not kidding, ten more slots available for anyone who wants to join my successfully eveolving world... Now that's a great gift to have! To join in, see my previous message on how to sign up.
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #156 on: January 22, 2011, 11:20:29 pm
I'm back from long plays in the world, and I'm out again to make another invite. This time, five spaces are now available for any airline to join in my world since I made adjustments to it, and if you want to get 3 Airbus A319s, 800,000 euros in cash, two active airline brokers, and lots of (intense) competition, then join my world! The world now gets into the middle of its life, and it's not too late to get into the top 10 airlines in my world!

Interested? Then click here for more details and to sign up.
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #157 on: March 17, 2011, 07:19:07 am
Well, here I go and say... on St. Patrick's Day and on my birthday, I would like to thank all the players who have participated in my world for making it an active and lively one. I also would like to announce that I will be creating another private world that will continue from Holiday Flight, called AiRevoLegacy. Details can be found here, and reservations are now accepted if you want to join in.
Proud owner of

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk