Airline Mogul Forum

Model UN

gizgiz · 97 · 14314

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: January 01, 2008, 08:26:52 am
that's it :evil: nukes on the sheep and cows :twisted:

blumage

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: January 01, 2008, 09:54:52 am
The Philippines

Civil
The Philippine Govt approved the National Bank BSP(Bangko sentral ng Pilipinas) to cut further key policy rates an action taken to slow down the fast running pace of the Philippine Peso(National Currency), currently the Strong Peso is affecting the country export and USD earner of the country. On the other hand the strong currency has helped maintain inflation and low oil prices. The Peso has gained 18.8% appreciation against the Dollar making it the best performing Asian currency. The once 1USD=55PHP  now stands at 41, future forecasts will see the peso reach 37.50 in 2008.

Military
The AFP (Armed forces of the Philippines) has strengthen its cooperation with the US army to fight alleged terrorist groups linked to Al qaeda.

International
In terms of Global Warming our country is helping in our own little ways. After the Bali summit the government passed the Billion Tree Act that aims to plant 1B trees a year.
The Philippine Govt requests to reduce the target to 50% for developing nations
except for the most polluters like China and India which are some of the major CO2 emissioners  in the World, we also request the US to take more action against this global problem

ID 5228
And if we like to over do things just Imagine what is like to be our Guest!
Proud Member of BlueSkies

suntoucher

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: January 01, 2008, 11:30:12 am
I guess I have China then

Civil
To increase development funds, the Chinese Government has withdrawn further loans to other countries. This sudden burst in funds (although seemingly poor for the long run, the Chinese Government believes that in the future little will be paid before the next large war) has increased the value of the Yuan by 30% and after two months dropped the value of the US dollar by almost half once debts were starting to be claimed.

Military
The Chinese Military is at an all time high due to the slight increased US threat, if negligible the threat is still there due to the US sudden income drop. The Chinese have also invested in three 80,000tonne Aircraft Carriers for future plans of the Blue Water Navy.

International
The Chinese Government has taken this opportunity to laugh and count the increasingly large wad of cash building up in it's pockets, right in the UN. It again laughs due to the fact that we're far from a consumerist nation and this money is bound to just keep growing.
In response to the Global Warming Threat the Chinese Government decided on selling a large portion of it's higher consumption vehicles to the highest bidder. Filters are to be mandated for high output factories and CO2 filters are to be installed on the edge of cities. At least one per 200,000 population.
img]http://www.freewebs.com/originalsuntoucher/70s%20logo.jpg[/img]
Suntoucher Incorporated - Flying into bright lights since 1954.

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: January 01, 2008, 05:33:21 pm
Greece's News:

International: Greece's Prime Minister, Konstandinos Karamanlis has agreed to sign Great Britain's proposal to reduce emissions of CO2, CO, NOx, and suspended particulates to 80% or lower or its current values by the year 2015. Greece will also invest at least 500 million Euros to create a Climate Change Fund, that will assist countries who have financial difficulties applying the strict regulations. Additionally, Greece stands at a neutral stance to all wars, incidents, and terrorism, unless one of the above takes place in Greece.

Civil: Karamanlis has issued an edict to all schools in Greece to immediatly form a environmental class that will be held for 30 minutes everyday of the work week. Karamanlis also stated that an additional 3.3 billion euros will be spent on creating more mass transit operations, improving air pollution, expanding forests and recently burned forests, creating fines to apprehend violaters of laws that will be issued later on to insure citizens of not meeting standards, putting a cap on car emissions, by not allowing cars with less than 35 miles per gallon (minus tourists who enter the country), funding research for alternate fuels, increasing pressure for airlines flying to Greece to reduce emissions and noise, and finally, to clean the once pristine Aegean and Ionian Sea.

Military: Dora Bakoyannis, director of foreign affairs has also taken position as general advisor of the Greek Army. Bakoyannis stated that Greece will continue its policy of a draft, but there will be more exemptions, such as going to University or playing for a sports team. However, the pay for while being drafted, has risen from its previous 30,000 Euros a year to 45,000 Euros a year. Yanni Theotokoglou (Director of the Greek Airforce), mentioned an order for 15 Boeing B767-400 Tankers and 12 "specially" modified Boeing B767-400 water tankers as well as 3 B747-400's for the government.
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: January 01, 2008, 09:22:03 pm
Ok, since Australia is gone I'll have Singapore.

As I see it now Australia is at war with NZ, and NZ, Australia and North Korea attac Great Britain. Singapore invites all 4 countries for a big peace conference.
Singapore's suggestions:
-all parties agree to a ceasefire
-the North Koreans get paid $20 mio. by their former foe and friends as development aid
-the UK government gets back to London and buys a Concorde as their presidential aircraft
-the Kiwis and the Aussis go have a party
-all the nuclear warheads get stored at S'pore to prevent further aggression
-all the bomber aircraft go to S'pore as well

The nations may however keep their fighterjets to protect themselves.
EO Blue Sky Mine (XAI), ID 2041

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
Schwupp, die Polizei hat´s nicht geseh´n,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

kazoom

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: January 01, 2008, 09:33:55 pm
Can I join? If so, I would like to be Zimbabwe.  :)
img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg10/kazaamzoom/propersize.gif[/img]

blumage

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: January 01, 2008, 10:23:14 pm
What part of the no war didn't u understand?
The Philippines will bring the War in New Zealand and Australia in the Agenda of the ASEAN summit and asks Singapore to review its strategy.

ID 5228

hpscot08

• Administrator
  • Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: January 01, 2008, 10:41:28 pm
I'll take Texas. It's like a whole other country ;). But we really were a country so I guess we count...

blumage

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: January 01, 2008, 11:23:04 pm
Quote from: "hpscot08"
I'll take Texas. It's like a whole other country ;). But we really were a country so I guess we count...

I see ur location is Dallas. LOL, I've been there but spent most of my time at Allen.
Dallas on sundays looks like a ghost town. Nobody is around. Going to see the JFK museum was creepy.

ID 5228

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Welcome Aboard Virgin America
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: January 01, 2008, 11:33:18 pm
NZ never went to war against UK.And NZ(real life) said they will never make nuclear weapons

mwdfdolan

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: January 02, 2008, 12:24:32 am
Quote from: "blumage"
I've been there but spent most of my time at Allen.

Lol! A bunch of my family lives in Allen! I live up in McKinney...
img]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/899/tnwdc9od1.png[/img]
TNW -- The Airline That Takes You Nonstop to Cloud Nine.
Airline ID 3287

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: January 02, 2008, 12:27:43 am
Who wants USA? I'm giving it all up :roll:
Alto Airlines [ID: 2167]

jameswyhk

• Airline Supervisor
  • So inactive...
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: January 02, 2008, 12:56:35 am
May I be the Republic of China(ROC)?

------

suntoucher

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: January 02, 2008, 02:07:58 am
Quote from: "Vamerica"
NZ never went to war against UK.And NZ(real life) said they will never make nuclear weapons

New Zealand has nothing to do with Nuclear anything. Hell both Russia and USA attempted to bring Nuclear Subs in at varying times which we had a good riot about.

The nations may however keep their fighterjets to protect themselves.

We have an airforce of like ten planes. Including WW2 models for airshows(NZ)

Go ahead there's two governments in China fighting for power right now.
img]http://www.freewebs.com/originalsuntoucher/70s%20logo.jpg[/img]
Suntoucher Incorporated - Flying into bright lights since 1954.

gizgiz

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: January 02, 2008, 02:26:34 am
Quote from: "jameswyhk"

I'd love to be able to give it to you, but Taiwan / ROC is currently not a member of the UN General Assembly. ;)
[20:28] <Jps> your still a w****r with your new sig
[20:36] <gizgiz> you know what? this channel is hopeless
[20:36] *** gizgiz was kicked from #AirlineMogul by Jps [Just get lost.]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk