Airline Mogul Forum

Control the World![GAME]

zenmen5 · 93 · 13574

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Welcome Aboard Virgin America
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: July 02, 2008, 07:04:32 am
You can not say he was ther. You have no proof. And we arrested him at AKL after the first 747 of your group landed

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: July 02, 2008, 08:33:44 am
What proof? He is still a diplomat fully entitled to enjoy his diplomatic immunity. If you have any issue with this, you may take it up with the High Court of Appeals. I don't make rulings. The court does.

Our Embassy security records show that he swiped in at 9:15AM and the arrest occured at 9:17AM. Do you expect me to believe that he went to the airport, checked in, went through security and was waiting to board the plane in two minutes?

In other news, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank has frozen all loans to New Zealand indefinitely.

Air Canada, LLC (Private W224)

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: July 02, 2008, 08:54:53 am
i never said he was getting on a flight, now did I. I said he was arrested after the 747 had fully stopped on the runway. the plane was surrounded and he was arrested. He wasn't just arrested for bringing nuclear in the country. But having never responding to any radio contact, and landing with no permission. This almost led to 81 passengers and  crew members dieing on a ATR72-200 about to taxi on runway for departure. The pilots were soon told to halt the plane, saving everyone. We did not feel suitable to add this as he is a leader of countries, and his people would think more.

sorry, we are not in any loans right now, we are thriving in are profit and great economy. If we ever did we would take a loan from Bank of New Zealand or ANZ. Two great banks that are under contract of foreign ownership.

Jacko-Smitha

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: July 02, 2008, 08:59:48 am
Brisbane releases their massive hordes of bogans upon unsuspecting people! the world is devoured by bogans!

Wizzie

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: July 02, 2008, 09:07:20 am
Jacko: I own Brisbane so you can't do anything with Brisbane :P
*Sees the first A380s and First A340 Crash on WAMNNY territory destroying WAMNNY altogether* :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
MelAir (MLA)
ID: 11730
Flying you there in luxury
Official member of the unofficial "I need help" club

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: July 02, 2008, 09:14:56 am
Today, New Zealand has grown in population and land. New Zealand is now the owner of Tasman Island. This Island Island was very high in price but still a good bye. The capital of this Island will be Hombart. New Zealand is hopping to help all the species of animals found there will grow back to normal population size. To help with this, we have spent 5.8 billion on a foundation to save the animals of Tasman.

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: July 02, 2008, 09:35:02 am
Hmmm.....you must have destroyed the decoy.

*An army of 50 A380's crash upon Brisbane, wiping it off the face of the planet.*

With the flick of a pen, we have merged the entire country of Japan and Saudi Arabia, giving us access to hundreds of fuel-efficient cars as well as billions of barrels of oil.

Air Canada, LLC (Private W224)

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: July 02, 2008, 09:38:32 am
*seats in a seat by his pool as a big bang and smoke comes from across the Tasman, guess it must of been in Brisbane*

Wizzie

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: July 02, 2008, 11:58:34 am
*Sends 100 A340s on Seattle and Vancover Wiping both off the planet*
*Takes over Adelaide, Hobart, Canberra and Darwin*
*Rebuilds Brisbane*
Simply put it this way:
I'm NOT the guy to mess with
MelAir (MLA)
ID: 11730
Flying you there in luxury
Official member of the unofficial "I need help" club

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: July 02, 2008, 02:47:09 pm
I am somehow still alive, and Minnesota is still untouched, thanks in part to our winters.  In most parts of the world a centimeter of snow stops everything.  In minnesota, not even a blizzard can stop us. :D

But a blizzard can stop everyone else. :twisted:

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: July 02, 2008, 02:47:40 pm
And, since Minnesota controls the weather, we send a blizzard down on every single person or country that opposes us.

Lord Voldemort

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: July 02, 2008, 03:48:28 pm
Not to mention several B-52s taken from North Dakota. :)

zenmen5

• Airline Operative
  • I'm Baaack!
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: July 02, 2008, 04:22:36 pm
the Macintosh army has bsanded togeter and takes america
we  own videogames,money,food,oil,cars,computesrs,and weather now!
Id:14174

The new definition of crazy:
http://www.timecube.com/

zenmen5

• Airline Operative
  • I'm Baaack!
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: July 02, 2008, 04:25:45 pm
Quote from: "yourefired"
With the flick of a pen, Wall Street M&A gurus have now merged the City of Toulouse, France and the country of Switzerland into the WAMNNY alliance. Now we control both major airplane makers (Airbus and Boeing), both major operating system makers (Microsoft and Apple), and control a vast majority of the world's banks.

Anger us and we'll freeze all your assets :D

now SD  and WY join you,you control turboprops,corn,lumber,ouil,seeds,coke and motorcycles :)
Id:14174

The new definition of crazy:
http://www.timecube.com/

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: July 02, 2008, 04:37:58 pm
Quote from: "zenmen5"
Quote from: "yourefired"
With the flick of a pen, Wall Street M&A gurus have now merged the City of Toulouse, France and the country of Switzerland into the WAMNNY alliance. Now we control both major airplane makers (Airbus and Boeing), both major operating system makers (Microsoft and Apple), and control a vast majority of the world's banks.

Anger us and we'll freeze all your assets :D

now SD  and WY join you,you control turboprops,corn,lumber,ouil,seeds,coke and motorcycles :)

Good. Remember people. WA is covered in a huge shield of fog, drizzle, clouds, hundreds of thousands of ani-missle and anti-plane units. You can not touch us. We control Most of the U.S, with strong affiliatians with Saudi Japan, Canada, Russia, and France. Togeather, we propose a ban on all travel, trade, and any business to NZ and its territories. Btw, Doug, an ATR72-200 can only hold 74 pax and 3-4 crew  :wink: At the time, I was in our Uraneum and Nuclear Proccessing Plants, all part of the US Embassy, so, I can not be charged with anything, additionally, we flew out of our private airports, LOCATED IN the US Embassy. Infact, Air NZ may have brocken the law by over-filling its ATR plane and miss-using by flying into a privately owned airport only available for people who the WAMNNY Alliance agree on. Additionally, WA is now communicating with MN and NY to see if the WAMNNY Alliance should launch a war against NZ.
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk