Airline Mogul Forum

Control the World![GAME]

zenmen5 · 93 · 13579

Dan380

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 10:54:14 pm
London creates road works on all major road links into London. Attacking soldiers are forced to wait for hours in long queues as the lazy road workers stand around chatting to eachother. A fleet of parking wardens then moves in for the kill, ticketing confused and dazed soldiers while they are trapped in tailbacks as far as Birmingham. The enemy soldiers are forced to pay ridiculous fines and have to call off the invasion due to financial problems and a rise in fuel prices.

Conquering the world - The British way.
img]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6036/scandinaviair2smallsy1.jpg[/img]

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 01:01:30 am
With the flick of a pen, Wall Street M&A gurus have now merged the City of Toulouse, France and the country of Switzerland into the WAMNNY alliance. Now we control both major airplane makers (Airbus and Boeing), both major operating system makers (Microsoft and Apple), and control a vast majority of the world's banks.

Anger us and we'll freeze all your assets :D

Air Canada, LLC (Private W224)

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 02:14:57 am
Quote from: "yourefired"
With the flick of a pen, Wall Street M&A gurus have now merged the City of Toulouse, France and the country of Switzerland into the WAMNNY alliance. Now we control both major airplane makers (Airbus and Boeing), both major operating system makers (Microsoft and Apple), and control a vast majority of the world's banks.

Anger us and we'll freeze all your assets :D

We also merge Russia into the alliance, giving us the other half of all airplane makers in the world (Yakolev, Tupolev, Ilyushin, Antonov, etc)

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 02:30:16 am
The WAMNNYCOTSWRU Alliance gobles up more land in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and B.C.

We also shorten our Alliance name to the founders, WAMNNY. WAMNY absorbs the Silicon Valley, San Fran, Sacramento, and Apples HQ, allowing. WAMNY now can take away all computers, 85% of your planes, all your paper and post-it notes, your assets, lots of wood, your coffee, your big trucks (PACCAR), +most biomedical, enginering, and other stuff like that.

Of course if you anger us we'll send crazy liberals, nudists, and big war planes after you and we'll freeze your assets and you'll forget everything without your sticky-notes.
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 03:54:56 am
WAMNNY splits off from all territories taken after that.  That way there are two simpler alliances; WAMNRUTOUSWINY and Everythingelse.  These two partner alliances plan to take over the world with their monopoly on banking, lumber, aircraft, computers, and, most importantly, post-it notes and Scotch tape. :D

Oh yeah, we also ordered Airbus to start mass-producing a new line of A380's (besides the ones they already make exclusively for WAMNRUTOUSWINY and Everythingelse) that are filled to the brim with explosives.  Anger us and we will send them down on your house. ;)

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: July 01, 2008, 04:05:58 am
not to mention that we also decided to buy even more B747-800s and will send them to where is needed with nuclear bombs from sheep land. :P

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

Wizzie

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: July 01, 2008, 07:47:50 am
*Orders 2000 Airbus A380-800s and 50000 Airbus A340-600s*
*Orders 20 million Nueclear bombs*
*Declares war on Sydney*
Bring it on buddy boy
MelAir (MLA)
ID: 11730
Flying you there in luxury
Official member of the unofficial "I need help" club

zenmen5

• Airline Operative
  • I'm Baaack!
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: July 01, 2008, 10:42:33 pm
Quote from: "nwadeltaboy"
Quote from: "yourefired"
We have more crazy liberals in Manhattan than you do in all of Washington State....:D

What do I care? I don't run jetBlue. And Microsoft doesn't sell computers, they sell software. I'd much rather pay the premium for a computer that doesn't need to be coddled  so it won't crash 23 times a day.

Not to mention the banks here can bring on a global depression by raising interest rates to 35%. I control the infusions of cash that Starbucks, Boeing and Microsoft need so badly for their expansions. I hold in my hands the power to shut off that money valve.

To be honest, we may charge $2500 a month for you to rent an apartment the size of a closet with a beautiful view of the dumpster behind your building, but we're very welcoming of visitors. I'm prepared to agree to an alliance with anyone who wishes to ally with me. :)

I'm in! :D

The WAMNNY alliance. (WA MN NY)  Cool. 8)

@Zenmen:  I think Macs are way better than PC's too, but unfortunately we don't have any at our house. :cry:

me too!
how bout thedeath star alliance?
Id:14174

The new definition of crazy:
http://www.timecube.com/

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: July 01, 2008, 11:37:42 pm
*Freezes Wizzie's assets*
*Airbus decides it wants to produce the concorde again*
*Airbus puts out fuel-efficient concorde-ER that can travel up to 5500 miles*
*Orders one for my personal use*

-Airbus cancels Wizzie's order due to his inability to pay stemming from the asset freeze

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Welcome Aboard Virgin America
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: July 02, 2008, 12:31:59 am
The rightful ruler of New Zealand, Sir Douglas has came back from an exploration in Antarctica. Coming back to Auckland full of 747-800's. Sir Douglas arrested Nick(seattle)for this act. Then releasing with a fine of 6.7million dollars for braking a law put in place saying no Nuclear anything or making of Nuclear anything can be in New Zealand.Not even a ship or plane carrying it that is on its way somewere and has it on it can enter the country. In other big news, New Zealand is making its way to boosting its tourism economy by placing advertisement in both the US, Canada, and asia. to also boost this more, we have ordered a 777 personally for Air New Zealand to start AKL-SFO-LHR-HND-AKL. Coming up in the news. Fire strikes a house in Wellington injuring 2. Big plans for a new office building planed for Auckland. And Sir Doug gives his side to the war around the world.

~commercials~

Welcome back to channel 2 news. Today Sir Doug gave his side to what he sees in this would war 3 as he calls. He stated "I will not send any troops or cash to other countries fighting for this doing of war. I will only call troops when it comes into sight that we are endangered. I stand very strongly when saying that this sight of war is only weakening each country that participates in these wars. These wars are not needed unless it is endangering your people". Also stated in the meeting was that no troops, aircraft's, any thing that deals with the wars will be aloud to enter the country.

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 12:40:34 am
In other news, Air New Zealand has been banned from flying into or over the territories of the WAMNNY alliance as well as from listing itself on the New York Stock Exchange. Air New Zealand's assets have been frozen and loans rescinded, causing Boeing to cancel its order due to its inability to pay for its 777. According to a WAMNNY spokesperson, this harsh reaction is due to the arrest of Seattle in violation of his diplomatic immunity.

In a last minute press release, property taxes in the city of New York have risen again.

Lord Voldemort

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 12:49:13 am
*Kicks Nate out

Bow to the NEW leader of Minnesota!!

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Welcome Aboard Virgin America
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 12:57:32 am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear-free_zone  :roll:

As false clams have shown, Air New Zealand would never be put on the stock exchange . Air New Zealand is fully owned by the government. New Zealand is very unpleased with theses hard on reactions for not going into the war. We have a right as a country to do what we want. We arrested and released Nick(seattle) with a reasonable bail. All this was his fault for braking are laws

Lord Voldemort

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 01:03:14 am
Proceeds to taking over North Dakota, and it's fleet of B-52s and Nuclear Missiles.
Points the Missiles at Seattle, Washington.

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 01:31:54 am
WAMNNY Alliance blocks the use of SFO, as it is part of Washington and its territories. Boeing has allowed the purchase of the 1 777, but it may not fly to any of the WAMNNY areas (SFO!!!!). Additionally, a severe drought has struck North Dakota, and due to Boeing advanced anti-missle technology, we can blow up any missles before it gets within 100 miles of our border!!!!!!! Additionallym severe fog and drizzle is being used as a shield. Trans-World Airways opens its doors, by ordering 15 777-300ERs, 25 777-300's, 5 777-200LR's, 16 747-800s, 12 A380s, 22 A340-600s,4 A340-300X, 3 A330-300s, 4 A330-200s, 35 B737-800s, 42 B737-700s, 12 737-900ERs, 5 737-600s, 15 A318 BB, 34 A320s, 17 Concorde X's, 18 ERJ 175s, 24 ERJ 195s, and 34 ERJ 135s.

Main hubs: SEA, SFO, MSP, JFK, EWR

Secondary Hubs: TOU, YVR, PDX, SMF, OAK, La guardia, San Jose, and Duluth :lol:

regional centers: GEG, Sant Rosa, BOI, Billings, Bozeman, and Kewlona :)

The company is based in Seattle, held on the New York Stock exhcange is has it training facilities in MSP, while is main crew base in the NYC area. It does not fly to New Zealand. :P

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk