New UN thread

jameswyhk · 222 · 30830

zkvac

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • granturismoworld.piczo.com
Reply #210 on: February 27, 2008, 09:25:00 am
Italy would like to offer you:
C-27J Spartans for the Germland AF (easily converted to run on olive oil)
A Ferrari 360 Modena for Any Germland citizen that wants one
40 mill bottles of Limoncello.

Welcome to our kind of government!
Public World #2119 - VincentAir (Australasia)

quatzalcoatl

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #211 on: February 27, 2008, 11:49:01 am
Great, agreed.

Germland introduces a new law in leu with our new form of gouvernment:
-anybody who is not having fun in any way is punished to XX years of nightclubbing.

Germland uses its newly aquired Spartans for it's service Micronesia <-> Africa.
Germland also asks the iranian gouvernment for an embassy and to build a new airport to serve as a base for our flights from Micronesiato Africa to end famine there. As payment Germland wants to give every iranian citicen an BMW X5 and Dornier Do728/528/928 aircraft for Iranair. For specifications see our last post.
wesome Airlines - We get you there, probably...

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #212 on: February 27, 2008, 12:12:39 pm
Quote from: "quatzalcoatl"
Great, agreed.

Germland introduces a new law in leu with our new form of gouvernment:
-anybody who is not having fun in any way is punished to XX years of nightclubbing.

Germland uses its newly aquired Spartans for it's service Micronesia <-> Africa.
Germland also asks the iranian gouvernment for an embassy and to build a new airport to serve as a base for our flights from Micronesiato Africa to end famine there. As payment Germland wants to give every iranian citicen an BMW X5 and Dornier Do728/528/928 aircraft for Iranair. For specifications see our last post.

:lol: about the law, probably the harshest possible :lol:
We will approve the building of the new embassy and you cant build a new airport, but upgrade the existing Tehran Mehrabad airport or if its only for cargo + aid use to use Tehran Imam Khomeni airport. We will also gladly accept the BMW's but not for every citizen, we will only allow it if you start a BMW factory here in order to create jobs. We will instead opt for a discount to my citizens when buying the cars (about $30,000, assuming a BMW is $50k)
We will also accept the dornier in order to do free flights for disadvantaged children in Iran who will not be able to fly a plane, or fly at all in their lives

Quote from: "Blue Sky Mine"
Oh yeah, just one advice: Try not to start wars- you might find yourself in quite a chaos (be aware of Greece- they've bought half of Germany's airforce!)

I wasnt planning to start a war ;) just building up my airforce ;)

Iran air the national carrier of Iran is going to order 30 777-300ER's and 10 777-200LR's with a option for 30 787's and 10 A380's we will not be ordering any other Airbus aircraft other than the A380 due to the dislike of our president to airbus aircraft :lol:

In terms of home relations, we have the usual laws that apply to all countries (i.e. no murder, rape etc.) and we also would like to devise a new law which states that the president has total control of everything, but it is still a democratic state. ( dont worry, I'll keep my country well ;) )

We would like to stregthen our ties with the United states of America and The United Kingdom. In this light we would also like to order about 40 Eurofighter typhoons for our military in order for our power to slowly come to strength.

We would also like to order about 10 (+20 options) Maglev trains off Japan to introduce high speed linkage of cities and countries! these trains will carry about 400-500 passengers each and operate from Tehran as its hub as well as Shiraz, Isfahan, Shiraz and Mashad.

In orders:
    - 30 777-300ER's
    - 10 777-200LR's
    - 30 787's
    - 10 A380's
    (All the above paid for by money)

- 40 Eurofighter typhoons (+5 option) (paid to the United Kingdom with Persian art and rugs and Money)
    - 10 (+20 options) for maglev trains from Japan (paid with Money and strong economic strength between us)

we also need a map which shows the countries already taken. and a proper rule and law system for the game. and how about a AM type game  :D

quatzalcoatl

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #213 on: February 27, 2008, 01:11:03 pm
Germland would like to put a bid for 50 Transrapid trains instead of the maglevs. Transrapid are slightly slower, but more efficient and already in service ie. properly tested in service. Upgrading an existing airprt is fine with me, or even better, as it already has all necesary facilities. We would like to build 2 cargo terminals and 10 warehouses. All cargo passing through there will be equally distributed between the needy, so no military action there.
BMW builds a new production plant outside Tehran (producing all cars for Asia and the middle East there) and a new testing facility for cars. BMW now starts development on a new version of the Bugatti Veron, which will be powered by olive oil but about 600km/h fast.

Germland also approves of Irans use of the Dorniers.
wesome Airlines - We get you there, probably...

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #214 on: February 27, 2008, 01:15:07 pm
Is someone already being France? If not.. Ill take it  :twisted:

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

jameswyhk

• Airline Supervisor
  • So inactive...
    • View Profile
Reply #215 on: February 27, 2008, 01:17:52 pm
Quote from: "Jps"
Is someone already being France? If not.. Ill take it  :twisted:

No one is being French Republic.

------

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #216 on: February 27, 2008, 01:49:13 pm
Quote from: "quatzalcoatl"
Germland would like to put a bid for 50 Transrapid trains instead of the maglevs. Transrapid are slightly slower, but more efficient and already in service ie. properly tested in service. Upgrading an existing airprt is fine with me, or even better, as it already has all necesary facilities. We would like to build 2 cargo terminals and 10 warehouses. All cargo passing through there will be equally distributed between the needy, so no military action there.
BMW builds a new production plant outside Tehran (producing all cars for Asia and the middle East there) and a new testing facility for cars. BMW now starts development on a new version of the Bugatti Veron, which will be powered by olive oil but about 600km/h fast.

Germland also approves of Irans use of the Dorniers.

We will clear the building of 3 cargo terminals and 15 warehouses as we will be glad to be on the centre of the world and be the top place in the world in terms of aid given out. We are already creating a 2 new runways to add to the two runways we already have at Imam khomeni international airport and we are going to build the 2 new runways (36L & 36R) so there is a straight in and straight out departure and arrival of your aircraft so no carbon emmisions are wasted in stacking or long SID's or STAR's.
Dont worry, we are at the moment creating 2 new military bases one to the east and one to the west of Tehran to accomodate our order of 50 or so eurofighters. the pilots will be instructed to not fly in commercial aviation routes, but instead to go south to the desert and start training there.

Iran has also started on constructing a solar power and water heating plant in the middle/south of Iran where the temperatures can reach about 45-50C and where there is constant sunlight and heat. We are seeking other countries to help us build this mammoth complex as its going to be twice the size of central london with maybe plans for it to be 3-4 times the size of central london and for there to be a small city closeby to accomodate the workers and workers families.

We have also recruited about 20,000 troops to fill our vacant army shortage and are looking for about 980,000 more troops. You will have all your expenses paid for you and your family if you opt for this scheme.

Iran is also going to start secret scientific research which we will release the information in the coming future.

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #217 on: February 27, 2008, 02:46:24 pm
Quote from: "zkvac"
I agree. That was a fantastic comeback :roll:
:? ...where did it go :lol:
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #218 on: February 28, 2008, 02:13:50 am
The United States unleashes its brand new fleet of Ameristars, which are the United States' version of Eurostar.  Amtrak is replacing all its passenger services with Ameristar trains, and also giving the option of airlines to run Ameristar services as well.

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #219 on: February 28, 2008, 02:10:16 pm
Iran decides to replace its ageing phone and cable lines with ultra high speed lines which are not affected by any interferance. These lines will also give our citizens a speed of 1GB/s on their internet connections

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #220 on: March 31, 2008, 08:53:03 pm
What happened to this thread? did I kill it like all the other threads I kill? :lol:

Anyway:

Iran has finished phase one of the solar panel complex installation which is the installation of the solar panels, cables and control centre and now we are starting on the transport links around the complex which will enable technicians to speed up their work on the complex.

Iran Air has recieved 10 77W's, 5 77L's, 15 787's (due to the advanced way of building so many aircraft so quickly) and 4 A388's. In military, we have received nearly all but 8 Eurofighters and also we have received 9 Maglev trains which have been deployed straight away on routes between Tehran and other major iranian cities.

We are deciding soon on space travel for our citizens for a cheap price (which includes trans continental air travel via space in a few hours) and for a normal price for foreigners.

also we really need something like this:
we also need a map which shows the countries already taken. and a proper rule and law system for the game. and how about a AM type game

thecoffeecake

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #221 on: March 31, 2008, 11:44:33 pm
is greece taken?????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk