Airline Mogul Forum

New UN thread

jameswyhk · 222 · 31026

zkvac

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • granturismoworld.piczo.com
Reply #195 on: February 27, 2008, 03:29:53 am
The Italian Government has ordered Alitalia to actually clean its planes for once, and has allocated them sufficient funds to purchase 30 Boeing 737-800's to replace its aging MD fleet, and 25 B777's (mix of 777-200LR's and 777-300ER's) to replace its Long Haul fleet. Further expansion plans are being sorted out currently.

The Italian Defence force has ordered 100 C-27J's, and 100 F/A 18 Super Hornets to keep the Greek Orthodox missionaries away :D
Public World #2119 - VincentAir (Australasia)

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Welcome Aboard Virgin America
    • View Profile
Reply #196 on: February 27, 2008, 03:40:01 am
Same, Greek Orthodox missionaries should not even get the thought of coming to New Zealand. We pride ourselves on free religion. If they want to they can but you better not send any to NZ.

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #197 on: February 27, 2008, 05:02:00 am
Quote from: "Vamerica"
Same, Greek Orthodox missionaries should not even get the thought of coming to New Zealand. We pride ourselves on free religion. If they want to they can but you better not send any to NZ.

Doug, your contradicting your self... If NZ prides it self with free religion, then all religions are allowed! So, I could send missionaries when ever I want :wink: . (That is according to your  laws).

Italy, we would like to inquire to have an embassey created in Rome. We would also like to ask if we could hold up to 150 debates through-out Italy, to peacefully try to convert people who have interests.
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #198 on: February 27, 2008, 05:22:50 am
you may send missionaries but no debates or any like a debate in Nz

zkvac

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #199 on: February 27, 2008, 05:27:32 am
Quote from: "Seattle"

Doug, your contradicting your self... If NZ prides it self with free religion, then all religions are allowed! So, I could send missionaries when ever I want :wink: . (That is according to your  laws).

Italy, we would like to inquire to have an embassey created in Rome. We would also like to ask if we could hold up to 150 debates through-out Italy, to peacefully try to convert people who have interests.

Sure, feel free to make an embassy, but no debates. Italy is a new kind of communist country (eg no work is allowed before 10am, everyone must attend at least one party/week, subsidies allow everybody to own a nice car/party van and no boring church is allowed. We still get the pope though :P )

Does Greece do anything apart from making people believe in a false god? Do you have some scam going where all money paid to churches in collection plates etc goes to the government? Italy is investigating :P

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #200 on: February 27, 2008, 05:32:58 am
Nz would like to join Italy in this part move. Nz is now going to open 5 new clubs in all major cites.

zkvac

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #201 on: February 27, 2008, 05:53:01 am
Italy welcomes NZ to our form of Government. It was voted in by our citizens, and is working fantastically well.

5-6pm, 6-7pm, 7-8pm, 8-9pm and 10-11pm are now all 'Happy Hours' on Fridays in Italy, where all drinks are paid for by the government. We have also replaced the most full buses in the cities of Rome and Milan with Civilian CH-53 Pave Low helicopters :D .
Firenze (Florence) has been named Italy's most beautiful city, announced the president from his mansion in the small Umbrian town of Bastardo.

The 130km/h speed limit has also been abolished on all main Italian highways, and instead a minimum speed of 120km/h has been put in force (excluding trucks).

Would NZ like to enter into a free trade agreement with Italy?

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #202 on: February 27, 2008, 06:02:27 am
ya, sure :D

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #203 on: February 27, 2008, 06:10:31 am
Quote from: "zkvac"

Sure, feel free to make an embassy, but no debates. Italy is a new kind of communist country (eg no work is allowed before 10am, everyone must attend at least one party/week, subsidies allow everybody to own a nice car/party van and no boring church is allowed. We still get the pope though :P )

Does Greece do anything apart from making people believe in a false god? Do you have some scam going where all money paid to churches in collection plates etc goes to the government? Italy is investigating :P

Hey... Watch it. :evil:
Greece would also like to join this "communism" rule. Everyone in Greece now has an income of 100K or more per year :D  and LOW PRICES :D

Greece is almost done with Singapore's first 747-800. It will be sent over shortly!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #204 on: February 27, 2008, 06:14:38 am
nz is now having beach party's 24/7 :D

zkvac

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #205 on: February 27, 2008, 06:20:15 am

Greece would also like to join this "communism" rule. Everyone in Greece now has an income of 100K or more per year :D  and LOW PRICES :D

Greece is almost done with Singapore's first 747-800. It will be sent over shortly!

Good contradiction- you're obsessed with religion, then you ban it! Make up your mind! :P

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #206 on: February 27, 2008, 06:21:26 am
:lol:

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #207 on: February 27, 2008, 06:30:17 am

I dont believe I banned it. I just said we would have some sort of "communist" style, and that is every one gets paid more than 100K a year..... I didn't say religion was blocked. Get your facts straight :roll:  :twisted:  :P

Good contradiction- you're obsessed with religion, then you ban it! Make up your mind! :P

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

zkvac

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #208 on: February 27, 2008, 09:11:00 am
I agree. That was a fantastic comeback :roll:

quatzalcoatl

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #209 on: February 27, 2008, 09:19:27 am
Germland would also like to join Italy with partying and puts a bid for an embassy in Rome.

We also want to sell some Dornier 528/728/928 aircraft to Alitalia. They run on olive oil, reducing the fuel usage by 50%, toxic gases output by 40% and leave a nice scent while passing.
Also included in the package would be 50 mill bottles of Jägermeister to be supplied to italian clubs and a contract with Porsche to give every italian person one Carrera3. Germland is giving them out to their own people right now.

If anybody else is interested in the package, please put a bid.
wesome Airlines - We get you there, probably...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk