iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: January 31, 2008, 04:14:38 pm
Quote from: "MrOrange"
Quote from: "iranair777"
Now that we're on that road, I might as well go along.

It's not so much me holding up the order for 3 weeks, it's more like me having no internet and no time to do anything AM-related for 3 weeks.

I did know that you didnt have the internet for a few weeks (after yesterday evening) but theres many places where you can visit the internet. Like dont you have emails to check, work to do etc? You may now say that some people have a life, I have a life also, But I put time aside to do with things that I do in my spare time

I'm sure you do, and I'm sure you can manage all that. What I'm not too sure about is the importance of certain elements in your real-life. If I have to work on a 12.000-word essay on effective programming of theatres, it most definitely takes up more time than anything else. In fact, I spend about 2 weeks writing that thing, leaving no time at all for going to some internet café (the nearest one of which is about 30 minutes away by bus, if you really care) to check up on a game. I did have emails to check, and the little time I had went into checking emails for work and school. Not into checking AM-related emails.

its called having spare time. everyone in this world should have at least 5 mins off as a rest for things that they like to do as extra. I'm sorry to say this but if you do not/ cannot have 5 mins to spare, then why be a broker?

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: January 31, 2008, 04:15:18 pm
5 minutes won't do you much good if the nearest internet cafe is 30 minutes away

AzZellon

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: January 31, 2008, 04:16:27 pm
I agree with Max, plus Iranair I warned you before that if this was to continue you would be airline no.8 in my list.. This is just the forum, you don't want me to start doing the same in-game. Also please watch the way your talking to Orange.

Now I just have a question because this has gone way past the red line.. Iranair, mate, what do you want, once and for all what do you want to happen.. Just tell me and we'll solve this, it's time to shut this door.
b]Click![/b]

ETA of Iranair's 747 - Unknown cuz Boeing is laughing it's a** off

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: January 31, 2008, 04:18:05 pm
i could help you too if you wanted ;)

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: January 31, 2008, 04:18:50 pm
Quote from: "AzZellon"
I agree with Max, plus Iranair I warned you before that if this was to continue you would be airline no.8 in my list.. This is just the forum, you don't want me to start doing the same in-game. Also please watch the way your talking to Orange.

Now I just have a question because this has gone way past the red line.. Iranair, mate, what do you want, once and for all what do you want to happen.. Just tell me and we'll solve this, it's time to shut this door.

I didnt say anything rude to orange so please dont say that to me (if you found me saying that you shouldnt be a broker, then I dont know whats wrong with that)

I want people to stop making fun of me just cause I asked for a 747 in the forums and that my brokerage and airline image to go back to normal

Closed.

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: January 31, 2008, 04:20:16 pm
Do you even understand the basic idea behind college?

(Cue some kind of happy background music)

One college year is divided into four quarters, in which (in Holland) you usually have two courses. At the beginning of each course, usually there's plenty of free time to do fun stuff, such as going out with friends, swimming or even playing online games. However, when the quarter reaches it's end, things can get really busy, leaving almost no time for fun stuff. This busy time may only last like two weeks, or even only three days, but it is still very, very busy.
(Fade out background music)

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: January 31, 2008, 04:21:43 pm
(Cue some kind of happy background music)

(Fade out background music)

:lol:

AzZellon

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: January 31, 2008, 04:30:06 pm
Okay Iranair you got what you asked for..

Quote from: "Iranair"
I didnt say anything rude to orange so please dont say that to me (if you found me saying that you shouldnt be a broker, then I dont know whats wrong with that)

I want people to stop making fun of me just cause I asked for a 747 in the forums and that my brokerage and airline image to go back to normal

Closed.

Orange - (I'm sorry mate.. Please understand me if you can..), Iranair does'nt need anymore from anyone else in this forum, I and Hampo already gave him our dues so it's enough for now mate. So please forget this matter and let's start all over, it's hypertext mate not verbal wording.. So it should'nt be taken seriously. :)

Iranair - We will stop talking about your lovely 747, but please understand this request will not be provided to you, build yourself by yourself mate.  :)  Don't worry your airline image is okay, it's just a game, people will forget this in a week or two so don't think about it too much. I'm sure we don't hate you or have bad thought's on your side, on the contrary you gave us a good laugh and it's all good, I'm sure your liked - I do.  :wink:  (Please no remark's on the last two word's)

Everyone cool off.. He's by himself against a horde..
b]Click![/b]

ETA of Iranair's 747 - Unknown cuz Boeing is laughing it's a** off

Hampo

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: January 31, 2008, 04:38:29 pm
Wow look what i've caused...

Calm down Iran.

We're only having a joke with you, in case you hadn't noticed...

Take everything i say with a pinch of salt boi

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: January 31, 2008, 04:40:48 pm
its all your fault hampo! :(

just kidding.  sometimes its funny up to a certain point, then they take it too far (just ask MaitlandAir).  But, after awhile, everybody is happy again (once again, ask MaitlandAir). :D

Hampo

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: January 31, 2008, 04:42:11 pm
As i said, take everything i say with a pinch of salt.

TBH, take everything anyone says on the internet with a pinch of salt! You can't always get the right 'impression' on forums ;)

Time for me to lurk in the shadows some more! toodles!

DAK

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: January 31, 2008, 05:11:11 pm
No answer from Iran? where did he go, am getting withdrawal symptons.

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: January 31, 2008, 05:18:13 pm
he logged off

DAK

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: January 31, 2008, 05:19:44 pm
Well, back to work then. End of comedy hour.

gagahput3ra

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: January 31, 2008, 05:34:56 pm
Oh no....i come when the show's already over  :(
img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3166/gwebsair21nm8.png[/img]
GweBS Air[BS]. A New Life Is Here.
BlueSkies Members
Official Partners Of Fly Luso, Czech International Airlines, Asian Connection & Fly Mogul

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk