Airline Mogul Forum

What happened to HAMPO!!!!!!!!

a1b23 · 79 · 12867

bibi974

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 02:52:45 pm
Iran777

No offense, but I think you misunderstand how the brokerage system works. please check that again in wiki or enquire with someone.
URL=http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=5435][/URL]

You never rose that high!

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile

bibi974

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: January 31, 2008, 03:02:43 pm
then you should know that brokers aren't forced to take your orders

and EVEN if they did do, as long as they have no cash, they won't be able to fulfill it

A 742 requires a large amount of cash available compared to a singe 732adv for instance

hope this clears things up for you :wink:
URL=http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=5435][/URL]

You never rose that high!

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: January 31, 2008, 03:09:26 pm
Quote from: "bibi974"
then you should know that brokers aren't forced to take your orders

and EVEN if they did do, as long as they have no cash, they won't be able to fulfill it

A 742 requires a large amount of cash available compared to a singe 732adv for instance

I already knew the rules and I know that brokers arn't forced to take my order up. What has angered me in this forum is on the other page and what has increased this is that Mrorange confirmed the order as 9th in the queue and 3 weeks on nothing. if I knew he was going to take this long I would have payed for my own 742, but I didn't want to buy 2 742's cause I was waiting for orange to contact me (and yes, i did contact him)

DAK

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: January 31, 2008, 03:20:46 pm
Iranair,

The relationship you may or may not have with a broker is based on mutual respect. The more antagonistic you become, the more you alienate not only MrOrange, but all the brokers in the game. Do yourself a favour and reign in that attitude. No broker will accept your 742 order, live with it. When MrOrange told you, you were 9th in the queue he was very clear in stating that your order had not been accepted, only orders processed and accepted in-game are valid. You wongly assumed that your order had been processed. Do your self and other players a favor and read the Wiki and keep your ranting in private. The more you rant in a public forum, the more you leave yourself open to be ridiculed.

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: January 31, 2008, 03:21:54 pm
try a different broker

im not saying Orange is bad, but what you can do is wait for the order to be automatically cancelled so you can order from Skylite.

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: January 31, 2008, 03:26:35 pm
Quote from: "DAK"
Iranair,

The relationship you may or may not have with a broker is based on mutual respect. The more antagonistic you become, the more you alienate not only MrOrange, but all the brokers in the game. Do yourself a favour and reign in that attitude. No broker will accept your 742 order, live with it. When MrOrange told you, you were 9th in the queue he was very clear in stating that your order had not been accepted, only orders processed and accepted in-game are valid. You wongly assumed that your order had been processed. Do your self and other players a favor and read the Wiki and keep your ranting in private. The more you rant in a public forum, the more you leave yourself open to be ridiculed.

firstly Im not ranting to mrorange, just putting things straight to why he didnt order my plane and it took him 3 weeks to say so

Secondly, I have not left myself out in the open to be ridiculed, but by just me asking a perfectly legal question, everyone has started to ridicule me. I myself do not see anywhere on these forums (and the internet) that asking for a 747 on airline mogul for a price of 300million is against any of the rules and laws. If it was stephen would have put it in the terms and conditions.

thirdly heres what I said before:
Quote from: "iranair777"

I know that people in this forum have a life, and so do I, but its the way people have been treating me in the forums and the fact that mrorange hasnt ordered my plane even when he confirmed it. yes most of you have turned against me especially hampo who was being rude by saying shutup a couple of times.

note to self: Never ask a simple question like I will buy this plane in these forums again. its against the forum rules to ask something as simple. If you do, consequences will be jokes made about you, Jokes in sigs (although it is funny  ) and a week of you being used as a comedy.

I didn't mind one or two comments, but 30 or so comments (out the top of my head) and repeats of peoples comments is what has made me upset

so everyone now get off my back  :x

DAK

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: January 31, 2008, 03:30:20 pm
MrOrange did not order your plane, because he did not feel like it, entirely his choice. Now go and order yourself one ingame and let it go.

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: January 31, 2008, 03:34:31 pm
Quote from: "DAK"
MrOrange did not order your plane, because he did not feel like it, entirely his choice. Now go and order yourself one ingame and let it go.

3 weeks is a long time to go without having any contact with your clients

what has made me angry is not mrorange being late, its that mainly some !d!ots in this forum who think its alright to make fun of contstantly (more than the level that is past the joke barrier) someone.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: January 31, 2008, 03:39:23 pm
iranair777, this conversation is going nowhere.

-If you are not satisfied with MrOrange's service, stop using it.
-If you want MrOrange to accept your request now, you would have to ask him.
-If you want everyone to know that MrOrange can't deliever a 747 within 3 weeks, we all now know that, and it looks like not many people sympathize with you.
-If you want other players to say it is unfair for MrOrange to hold up your order for 3 weeks, it is unfair, but life is unfair.
-If you want other players to help pressure MrOrange to magically get you the plane, unfortunately it doesn't look like that would happen anytime soon.

so... really.... could you state clearly and simplistically what you would like to get out of this conversation please? Please give us a solution to put things right for you. You have repeatedly stated your dissatisfaction but have not suggested anything that we could do to help resolve this situation. Thanks for your cooperation.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: January 31, 2008, 03:41:21 pm
in before the lock that I know dktc will implement! :D

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: January 31, 2008, 03:42:09 pm
Quote from: "nwaboy"
in before the lock that I know dktc will implement! :D

I just want to see what else he wants to say before locking it.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: January 31, 2008, 03:47:45 pm
Quote from: "dktc"
iranair777, this conversation is going nowhere.

-If you are not satisfied with MrOrange's service, stop using it. Only problem with orange is the time it takes
-If you want MrOrange to accept your request now, you would have to ask him.  I'm guessing it'll take 10 more days, therefore no point cause rounds over soon
-If you want everyone to know that MrOrange can't deliever a 747 within 3 weeks, we all now know that, and it looks like not many people sympathize with you.  I have not been looking for symathy what so ever
-If you want other players to say it is unfair for MrOrange to hold up your order for 3 weeks, it is unfair, but life is unfair. I never said its unfair, I said that the fact he didnt contact or say anything about my order
-If you want other players to help pressure MrOrange to magically get you the plane, unfortunately it doesn't look like that would happen anytime soon. I have in no way told anyone to pressure orange for a aircraft and I dont want to anyway  :x

so... really.... could you state clearly and simplistically what you would like to get out of this conversation please? Please give us a solution to put things right for you. You have repeatedly stated your dissatisfaction but have not suggested anything that we could do to help resolve this situation.
I already have stated:
- For people to not make fun of me again (see other posts and threads, especially the aircraft forum)

Thanks for your cooperation.

DAK

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: January 31, 2008, 03:47:57 pm
Iranair,

I will broker a 742 for you at -2%, just to put an end to this. I don't even care if I loose money on the deal, I make 5 billion a day, a level I have reached without using the brokerage system.

Send your request to me 7488 and you will have it in 7 days.

dak,

Thinking of solutions just to shut people up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk