• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 31, 2008, 12:18:34 pm
Dear Iranair777,

Something went wrong. Mea Culpa. Apart from this game people also have a life. Life takes priority over a game. We haven't turned against you. It is just that no-one feels generous enough to give you a 747-200 for such a huge discount. It is a game, lighten up a little bit. It is not as if someone is cheating you or as if someone opened all 1 Euro routes in the middle East.

Waerth

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: January 31, 2008, 12:20:05 pm
& your e-store hasnt been working therefore not allowing me to reorder

If you don't mind, I'm gonna kick-start the second part of the debate already.

Can't help that, it's an internal server error for which I know the probable cause, just not the best solution.

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 31, 2008, 12:22:42 pm
ermmm just hijacking this thread ;)

I spot a VFW-614 and 7 Fokker F28 Fellowship 1000's and 2 SE 210 Caravelle 12's and 5 Fairchild Hiller FH-227B in someone's fleet ..... care to get rid of these ?

...................... runs away

Waerth

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 12:24:10 pm
Quote from: "waerth"
ermmm just hijacking this thread ;)

I spot a VFW-614 and 7 Fokker F28 Fellowship 1000's and 2 SE 210 Caravelle 12's and 5 Fairchild Hiller FH-227B in someone's fleet ..... care to get rid of these ?

...................... runs away

Waerth

Whose fleet would that be?  :?  :wink:

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 12:28:14 pm
Holland!!!! Holland !!!!

:roll:

Waerth

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 12:44:00 pm
I think I might want to sell them, yes.

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 12:47:32 pm
Just send them over, no discount needed (but if you feel generous but am willing to pay full to give you some cash!) I currently have 20 mill. I am making 12.5 mill now but that is because of 84% loadfactor. Once I restore that tonight I should be close to or over 14 mill an hour again. So I feel I could pay for the whole lot in 24 hours give or take!

Waerth

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 12:48:31 pm
Sent all.

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 12:55:49 pm
thks when I come back home from playing comedy I will start taking them. I actually have to run off now.

Waerth

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 01:31:17 pm
My comments are...

1. Even I don't require prior notice for people to send in requests, they experience delays when they send in request for B747's, just because that take up too much cash. So, as MrOrange says, this is how brokers operate.

2. IranAir777's attitude could possibly isolate himself from the brokers, resulting in being blacklisted and turn down from our service in the fear of bad publicity. If the wait is inevitable, and if the complaint of the wait is inevitable, then why should we even offer to take the request?

3. No aircraft sales is allowed out of the 2 A-Z threads. Waerth, PM MrOrange please in the future.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 01:32:46 pm
Quote from: "MrOrange"
Once again:
Quote from: "I"

I confirmed your order. I didn't, however, confirm I ordered it, because I didn't. The E-Store, most notably in Terms and Conditions, do state that orders for sale can only be made with in-game requests.

The image you posted doesn't really add anything to the discussion.

that coming from the one who requested that I get proof

Something went wrong. Mea Culpa. Apart from this game people also have a life. Life takes priority over a game. We haven't turned against you. It is just that no-one feels generous enough to give you a 747-200 for such a huge discount. It is a game, lighten up a little bit. It is not as if someone is cheating you or as if someone opened all 1 Euro routes in the middle East.

Waerth

I know that people in this forum have a life, and so do I, but its the way people have been treating me in the forums and the fact that mrorange hasnt ordered my plane even when he confirmed it. yes most of you have turned against me especially hampo who was being rude by saying shutup a couple of times.

note to self: Never ask a simple question like I will buy this plane in these forums again. its against the forum rules to ask something as simple. If you do, consequences will be jokes made about you, Jokes in sigs (although it is funny ;) ) and a week of you being used as a comedy.

I didn't mind one or two comments, but 30 or so comments (out the top of my head) and repeats of peoples comments is what has made me upset

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: January 31, 2008, 01:37:10 pm
Don't mind Ms Hampo. She is just grumpy at this time of the month. :P
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: January 31, 2008, 01:42:16 pm
Quote from: "dktc"
Don't mind Ms Hampo. She is just grumpy at this time of the month. :P

Hampo is a she  :shock:

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: January 31, 2008, 02:09:07 pm
At the time when there were many public broker requests I accepted those that gave me biggest reward (in time and cash). In fact I mainly accepted 24-hour-deliveries. 2% markup for 43M aircraft (24 hours) is better than 2% for a 71M aircraft (48 hours). I could re-use the money earlier. I think especially in the beginning the official brokers do the same. They need to grow fast to handle the bigger demand in the later days of the game. If someone would request 1x B742 I would rather accept 5x B732Adv. I dont know if the official brokers do FIFO :roll: If I was in your position and really needed that B747 I would place a request on the open market or buy it from the manufacturer.
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk