Airline Mogul Forum

Model UN

gizgiz · 97 · 15243

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Welcome Aboard Virgin America
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: January 03, 2008, 10:54:56 pm
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS!!!!!

I NEVER WENT TO WAR WITH UK :evil:

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: January 03, 2008, 11:16:18 pm
International:
Singapore signs a treaty that it won't buy any missiles suitable of carrying the missile heads. It offers Singapore Airlines last few 747-400s in exchange for the fighters. It agrees on trying to end poverty in Indonesia and is interested in buying Harald Schmidt's Nazometer :P
EO Blue Sky Mine (XAI), ID 2041

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
Schwupp, die Polizei hat´s nicht geseh´n,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

blumage

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: January 03, 2008, 11:16:49 pm
Quote from: "Vamerica"

Im getting confussed, U went to war with australia but all the dream thing just turned into reality. Currently is North Korea engaging in a war against UK. Russia and GErmany and Singapore want some scene so that's why they make such statements.
Currently Im worried about singapore's idea of buying Eurofighters. Germany has gone nuts sending all of its politician to Mars. Meanwhile the Philippine president is on an official tour in EU.

ID 5228
And if we like to over do things just Imagine what is like to be our Guest!
Proud Member of BlueSkies

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: January 03, 2008, 11:20:52 pm
Quote from: "blumage"

Im getting confussed, U went to war with australia but all the dream thing just turned into reality. Currently is North Korea engaging in a war against UK. Russia and GErmany and Singapore want some scene so that's why they make such statements.
Currently Im worried about singapore's idea of buying Eurofighters. Germany has gone nuts sending all of its politician to Mars. Meanwhile the Philippine president is on an official tour in EU.

Eurofighters are no good as bombers you know (at least not much, and Malaysia as the only rational target of a raid would flatten us with their huge army)
EO Blue Sky Mine (XAI), ID 2041

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
Schwupp, die Polizei hat´s nicht geseh´n,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: January 03, 2008, 11:38:10 pm
Well Australia went to war with me. I had to fight. And When they went to war with UK I tried to stop telling UK is what made Australia. But he did not listen. Now NZ is just watching every thing. But we are improving owher travel quote. We are becoming a huger vacation destination because we have every thing that someone would want.

blumage

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: January 03, 2008, 11:41:53 pm
Well Australia went to war with me. I had to fight. And When they went to war with UK I tried to stop telling UK is what made Australia. But he did not listen. Now NZ is just watching every thing. But we are improving owher travel quote. We are becoming a huger vacation destination because we have every thing that someone would want.

The Philippines has re opened it's embassy at Wellington.

ID 5228
And if we like to over do things just Imagine what is like to be our Guest!
Proud Member of BlueSkies

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: January 03, 2008, 11:43:50 pm
We welcome all countries to open embassy building in Wellington. Also the last flight for Air New Zealand was done and Air Kiwi is now the carrier for NZ.

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: January 03, 2008, 11:59:25 pm
In other NZ news, Prime Minister Doug has ordered more troops to go to the Cook Islands. This has been made becasue the Fiji army has taken over the government again. Doug said in a press release. "We are worried that Fiji may enter Nz waters in the Cook Islands, that is why the expansion in troop numbers has gone up in the Cook Island's. This is to protect the people of NZ in the Cook's." As seen in this picture, you can see the troops position in the Cook Island's.

quatzalcoatl

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: January 04, 2008, 06:53:09 am
civil: in order to reduce co2 emissions, the government bought up all that remains of  the aircraft-manufacturer dornier, reopened it and commenced with developing its 728-family, improving the plans, so it now runs on alcohol. the government also stated, that this would help on the problem of drink-driving, as alcoholic drings are now restricted. lufthansa and air berlin expressed their interest in the new plane.

international: germany apologizes for its false accusation of nz making war on uk (it was all rather onfusing) and also re-opens an embassy there and builds a completely new building, cos the current one looks ugly. meanwhile, harald schmidt expresses his joy at the decission of singapore to end poverty in indonesia and would greatly offer to help, if singapore needs any transport aircraft. he also sells the nazometer to the indonesian government.
germany would rather take the a380 instead of the 747.
wesome Airlines - We get you there, probably...

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: January 04, 2008, 06:59:55 am
It was ugly :lol:

quatzalcoatl

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: January 04, 2008, 07:07:01 am
yeah, ido think, we need to expand outta that, it doesnt even have a toilet.

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: January 04, 2008, 07:28:11 am
It also failed the Safety Test of NZ

quatzalcoatl

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: January 04, 2008, 07:36:37 am
what would tha be, but anyways, germany is building a new one. it will look like this:

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: January 04, 2008, 07:40:38 am
does that one have a bathroom? :lol:

quatzalcoatl

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: January 04, 2008, 07:44:51 am
more than one :)  but we cant build it in wellington. its gonna be in the countryside, i understand, that nz has quite astonishing scenery that would fit this embassy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk