Airline Mogul Forum

Brokerage system

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: November 18, 2007, 11:19:50 am
Thanks. :D 6th grade and english is your native language? I guess you are around 13 years old? I am 32 and started to learn english when I was 13. So I should have a little more experience than you have :wink: To be honest: I use english many times a day - not only here :wink: but in my job. I could probably describe a whole engine in english but my financial english is pretty poor :cry:
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

gagahput3ra

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: November 18, 2007, 11:25:18 am
Quote from: "AirHanoverInternational"
Thanks. :D 6th grade and english is your native language? I guess you are around 13 years old? I am 32 and started to learn english when I was 13. So I should have a little more experience than you have :wink: To be honest: I use english many times a day - not only here :wink: but in my job. I could probably describe a whole engine in english but my financial english is pretty poor :cry:

no i'm not that young :roll:

im 17 now, but i still didn't understand english grammar since the 6th grade. Imagine that i have learn it so long, but still didn't understand it  :lol:
img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3166/gwebsair21nm8.png[/img]
GweBS Air[BS]. A New Life Is Here.
BlueSkies Members
Official Partners Of Fly Luso, Czech International Airlines, Asian Connection & Fly Mogul

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 11:45:18 am
I can openly say that at times non-native English speakers may have better spelling/grammar than myself. Embarassing really!  :P
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: November 18, 2007, 11:46:53 am
Quote from: "gagahput3ra"

im 17 now, but i still didn't understand english grammar since the 6th grade. Imagine that i have learn it so long, but still didn't understand it  :lol:

Me too. But I try my best ... sometimes. Have you tried german? Thats my first language but i have heard after chinese it must be the hardest language to learn for a foreigner. I noticed that we do not talk strict to the rules of that language. Best example would be past/present perfect. We use the present perfect more often than we should ... instead of using simple past :lol:

gagahput3ra

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 12:12:28 pm
Quote from: "StephenM"
I can openly say that at times non-native English speakers may have better spelling/grammar than myself. Embarassing really!  :P

:P

Me too. But I try my best ... sometimes. Have you tried german? Thats my first language but i have heard after chinese it must be the hardest language to learn for a foreigner. I noticed that we do not talk strict to the rules of that language. Best example would be past/present perfect. We use the present perfect more often than we should ... instead of using simple past :lol

present perfect......simple past....now you make me confused  :roll:  :lol:
BlueSkies Members
Official Partners Of Fly Luso, Czech International Airlines, Asian Connection & Fly Mogul

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 12:34:36 pm

Should I say "Thanks" now? :lol: okey, ai nau forgett mai guud inglisch (yeah, a german could read that :lol: )

Me too. But I try my best ... sometimes. Have you tried german? Thats my first language but i have heard after chinese it must be the hardest language to learn for a foreigner. I noticed that we do not talk strict to the rules of that language. Best example would be past/present perfect. We use the present perfect more often than we should ... instead of using simple past :lol

I still hate my english teacher that I still know those words. Her grammar and english knowledge was really good. But forget about her english speaking. If you dont like to hear Arnold Schwarzenegger speaking english you would love to hear a sentence from him after you heard her. Sounded like a russian having no clue how to say those words. :lol:

gagahput3ra

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: November 18, 2007, 12:48:17 pm

Should I say "Thanks" now? :lol: okey, ai nau forgett mai guud inglisch (yeah, a german could read that :lol: )

I still hate my english teacher that I still know those words. Her grammar and english knowledge was really good. But forget about her english speaking. If you dont like to hear Arnold Schwarzenegger speaking english you would love to hear a sentence from him after you heard her. Sounded like a russian having no clue how to say those words. :lol:

same as my english teacher. The problem is, i hate the way she speak so much i couldn't ever understand what she means  :roll:
BlueSkies Members

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: November 18, 2007, 12:50:40 pm
Thats probably because she is female ? :lol: I sometimes do not understand my wife ! :lol:

gagahput3ra

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: November 18, 2007, 01:16:16 pm
Thats probably because she is female ? :lol: I sometimes do not understand my wife ! :lol:

maybe :lol:
BlueSkies Members

Klose

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: November 18, 2007, 07:03:57 pm
I speak & write Engineering English  :P

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: November 18, 2007, 07:11:09 pm
Quote from: "Klose"

And were are you from?

Klose

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: November 18, 2007, 07:12:58 pm
Quote from: "Klose"

And were are you from?

School of Electrical Engineering  :P

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: November 18, 2007, 08:03:13 pm
Country?

PedestrianMe

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: November 18, 2007, 08:54:00 pm

Me too. But I try my best ... sometimes. Have you tried german? Thats my first language but i have heard after chinese it must be the hardest language to learn for a foreigner. I noticed that we do not talk strict to the rules of that language. Best example would be past/present perfect. We use the present perfect more often than we should ... instead of using simple past :lol:

Ich finde Deutsch gar nicht schwierig zu sein. Ich bin Kalifornier und mir ist Franzoesisch bei Aussprache schlimmer und Spanisch beim intelligenten Schreiben extrem schwierig. Deutsch ist nicht so uebel. Dativ, Akusativ, Nominativ, ja ja, das verwirt, aber so schlimm ist es nicht. Lang lebe FSV Mainz 05!

THAT'S RIGHT! WE KNOW GERMAN AT PEDESTRIAN WINGS. How un-pedestrian  :wink:

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 09:02:56 pm
Quote from: "PedestrianMe"

Ich finde Deutsch gar nicht schwierig zu sein. Ich bin Kalifornier und mir ist Franzoesisch bei Aussprache schlimmer und Spanisch beim intelligenten Schreiben extrem schwierig. Deutsch ist nicht so uebel. Dativ, Akusativ, Nominativ, ja ja, das verwirt, aber so schlimm ist es nicht. Lang lebe FSV Mainz 05!

THAT'S RIGHT! WE KNOW GERMAN AT PEDESTRIAN WINGS. How un-pedestrian  :wink:

Although I understand what you wanted to say it is quiet not perfect. :wink: Funny that you love soccer. Thats not typical for a real american. I guess you have german ancestors or you have spent a long time in Germany at least.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk