Airline Mogul Forum

NO MATTER HOW YOU PLAY...

kfai · 48 · 8846

royal pacific airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: August 26, 2007, 01:47:36 pm
Mr admin ,we play this game since the the start of summer hoilday, around  July, you know I spare a lot of time to develop my airline company at the beginning, I used about 40 days to establish my air company, At August, you sent a first letter to us to ask me why ?just ask, on the few days before, you send a warning letter to me, how can I change the route within few days... I use 40 days to creast all the routes, you expect me use just 2 days to cancel all of it, it sounds impossible, as you know cancel the rounte and construct it again is more difficult than just create a route. It is impossible for me to solve every problem which you tell me few days before. also your website always down and very slow, how can we change it in just few days, Actually I predict I use 40 days to create the route before, I need 60 days to cancel all of it and create it again city by city.
img]http://www.ngmahead-ex.com/temp/kmf_banner.gif[/img]

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: August 26, 2007, 01:48:00 pm
As I have said before, someone has to think before action (and most important of all... let people know he has thought through something).

I still hold the same view as AEB that banning is not the best solution to this problem, at least not at the moment.

@d1-3508, if you insist on banning, ban all airlines that have "abnormal" uses of 0.5 frequencies. Not just some of them that you deem affect the game most. There are still too many out there functioning this way.

@juancho, you have never had your operation this big so you wouldn't know anything about the workload of editing thousands of routes.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

d1-3508

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 01:54:14 pm
Uhhh, it wasn't 2 days, it was 13 according to my records.

(Runs & hides from blast)
EO of Pacfic Blue, ID 302.
Senior Editor of AMM (Airline Mogul Magazine)
2nd Most Southerly Member in the game.
No longer an admin.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 01:58:15 pm
Quote from: "d1-3508"
Uhhh, it wasn't 2 days, it was 13 according to my records.

13 days since you sent the first letter / pm / whatever... which coincidentally, players mis-interpret them as asking for reason only, and that they don't even need to be replied.

2 days with the "second" warning, where players haven't catch the first one... because they don't get the "warning" message out of the first pm.
D Express (id 616) 8)

juancho

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 02:06:44 pm
Quote from: "dktc"

@juancho, you have never had your operation this big so you wouldn't know anything about the workload of editing thousands of routes.

Surely you know my entire gaming history... :lol:  whatever dude I have no idea. :roll:  Could you be any more patronizing.

And yes it is really simple.  Start closing routes and start them again without assinine 200 .5s freqs on the same route. These geniuses won't be able to rebuild their networks in 24 hours so they're going to loose a lot of their gates. And that's the point. That's what happens when you cock block, it's very hard to reverse the situation. Even more of a reason to ban cock blocking aka gate hogging.
img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1385/bannerko2.jpg[/img]

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: August 26, 2007, 02:20:17 pm
Quote from: "juancho"
Could you be any more patronizing.

As a matter of fact, I could :wink:

and again, please MIND YOUR LANGUAGE!!
D Express (id 616) 8)

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: August 26, 2007, 02:22:15 pm
Calm down a bit, its only a game at the end of the day. As I said I will be looking into the matter with Air Elbonia and we will have it sorted over the next 2 - 3 days.

Why not take this time to go visit someone you haven't seen since you became addicted to AM? :P
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

juancho

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: August 26, 2007, 02:27:19 pm
Quote from: "dktc"

MIND YOUR LANGUAGE!!

MIND YOUR LANGUAGE!!?  How about you mind your CAP LOCK? I do mind my language! :roll:
img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1385/bannerko2.jpg[/img]

sla31

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: August 26, 2007, 02:27:46 pm
Quote from: "StephenM"
Calm down a bit, its only a game at the end of the day. As I said I will be looking into the matter with Air Elbonia and we will have it sorted over the next 2 - 3 days.

Why not take this time to go visit someone you haven't seen since you became addicted to AM? :P

Addicted is an understatement. :lol:
Bryce Rea

royal pacific airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: August 26, 2007, 02:33:46 pm
Lady and Gentlemen, Let me tell you the game rules in airlinemogul.

1 avoid use 0.5 frequency routes in any situation (you can do it in the game but itis not allowed)
2 avoid using hige frequency route(more than 10) between two cities(also you can do it in the game but it is not allowed)
3 create one 1 freq route between each city and your bases( sound strange only 1flight allowed .....the opinion of admin)
4 try to understand what the admin think(you need predict yourself, as this game have many trap, not everything you can do it in your game is allowed , something you cant do it, once you do it, only have few days to correct it, be careful.
5 dont be too rich, it may be attacked by many people.
6 try to make alliance with admin, (join united sky group)as they may try to protect or remind you at the earlist time when you get trouble. so I think your account can be prevent banned by anyone.
7 The last but not least, if you cant follow all of this rule, dont play this game anymore.
Thank you for cooperation.
Dear MR Admin, 2-3 days, I may lost many plane from broker system..I can wait, my broker cant wait..next time when you want to ban anyone suddenly, you better ban his account on Monday, it can prevent to make some of the player(who need work) inconvenience .
img]http://www.ngmahead-ex.com/temp/kmf_banner.gif[/img]

Hamutaro

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: August 26, 2007, 03:56:55 pm
totally agree with royal pacific.
we, part of k.f.m. members, recieved an email from our dear admin. The email stated that we have taken all or most of the remaining gates at several airports. But I still don't understand why we banned for a week(?), are we do sth that disobey the game rule?
If we banned because of creating high freq. (>10) and low freq (0.5), then admin should ban everyone who did it. In this game, we can create our routes in any freq., decide the way that help us to earn the most profit, based on the spirit of capitalism. Once admin interfere our airline development, i feel very disappointed. I can say our dear admin is a follower of planned economy, you want control (somhow it is limiting) our growing, and fit into your expected outcome. I don't know what is your expected outcome, but your action is quite disruptive to us. Our dearest admin, can you tell me why we can't have high and low freq. flights? according to which rule?
If we banned because of holding gates in several cities, then what we can do is change all high frequency flights to low frequency (at most 4), but we won't return the gates! It is quite unfair to us, we don't enough time to change the routes and ban suddenly. We hold a lot of gates and use them for flights only, can you tell me what's the problem there? and disobey to which rule? Are you suggest us hold the gates and remain unused? We pay and rent the gates, we can use the gates to do whatever we want. And I turned all high freq flights into normal freq already, why our dear admin still ban me? I use them to earn profit on my own, are you going to tell me " YOU SHOULD SHARE YOUR MARKET WITH OTHER AIRLINE"?
I have a suggestion, admin should create another formula to replace the current one, get rid of 0.5 freq, then the problem can be solved.
PS: the base that i turned from high freq to normal freq are seoul and penang, but not the others, due to a week of suspension.
ottoko Hamutaro Airline, your best friend in your journey!

Hamutaro

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: August 26, 2007, 04:00:38 pm
I am the CEO of tottoko Hamutaro airline, one of the airline on the list.
ottoko Hamutaro Airline, your best friend in your journey!

Dora

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: August 26, 2007, 04:25:27 pm
Quote from: "royal pacific airlines"

6 try to make alliance with admin, (join united sky group)as they may try to protect or remind you at the earlist time when you get trouble. so I think your account can be prevent banned by anyone.

You are one of the reasons I chose not to be in KMF Alliance. And now the reason is obvious.
I have to state clear that, I DID NOT GET ANY early information about the warning from our alliance member and from the admins. I got the same first and second warning letter at the same time.
I DID NOT enchorage Royal Pacific Airlines and any other airlines to go for 0.5 frequency.
Royal Pacific Airlines is responsible for your own operation.

@Admins: If this arguement or this 0.5 issue had affected the admin's image of honesty, may you please kindly clear my account to show that admins and United Sky Group are of no undercovered relationship with Doraemon Airlines.

@United Sky Group members: I am sorry that this issue had affected the alliance's image. I am eager to leave the alliance if there is a need to.
Doraemon Airlines (id 849)

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: August 26, 2007, 04:51:05 pm
i'm happy to see that u panned my account
after the banning without warning, i think that adm is the real game rule, no matter you have already followed all the game rules.
i can say, i dun break any game rules in the game
0.5 freq..........10 more freq......(game allowed)
also i love to share the free lunch to the people in indonesia.......but the others did not like my action and went to forum said that i broke the rules....
i want to know which rules i have broken??????
why my acc suddenly banned???????
why i can't share the lunch with my lovely passenger?
i just want my passenger have a cheaper air service....what wrong?
for the company who are always arguing for the others why richer than them.....i just feel pitiable...
and the end....i am nth to say about the action of admin
.....dun stir up ShXX again la.........

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: August 26, 2007, 04:51:34 pm
i'm the ceo of king's arm airline

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk