Airline Mogul Forum

NO MATTER HOW YOU PLAY...

kfai · 48 · 8852

kfai

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 26, 2007, 08:17:08 am
Locked.

Guys, see you all playing the game NEXT WEEK. You've all been banned. (the ones on that list, excluding Dora)

"The Night Watchman" (Big Pete)
2nd Most Southerly Member in the game.

barbarian. Y DORA could be excluded
forget it... Barbarian will not(or unable to) answer any question
img]http://www.ngmahead-ex.com/temp/kmf_banner.gif[/img]

WARREN

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 09:08:59 am
I just want to know why  (excluding Dora)Let me tell you  what  happened in last 2months,            

1 why I play this game, First I love create airline routes, second my friend recommended this game to me, who is my FD . Let me tell you  the CEO of Doraemon Airlines(Antares Lau). Why so many gate in asia have been holded?Who do it first, do you have any record,Let me tell you again,At the end of (July), king's arm airlines and smart mo airlines  created a base and developled the routes in Toyko (Haneda) very fast,  the ceo of Doraemon airlines use (High Freq) methods to hold all of the remain gate in Toyko (Haneda). When I asked him why did he use this methods, he told me it can prevent his big amount profit in Toyko (Haneda) , you know Toyko (Haneda)  is the most important country in Asia, the decision of DORAEMON Airline cause most of the important airlines company (his fd)in Asia also did the same thing in their  bases. You have a power to ban my account, but I dont think Doraemon can be excluded in this event, as he used high freq methods to hold most of the gate in his base. The  only different is, Doraemon have time to change his route and use up all of the gate in his base(make the huge profit and keep his chief position in Asia), but most of his fd like CEO of Tottoko Hamutarō Airline, Pacific Atlantic Airlines Royal Pacific Airlines need to work, havent enough time to construct their route, is it their fault ? did you give them enough time to free the gate, I know  the ceo of Tottoko Hamutarō Airline have released the gates at Penang International yestaday, but you banned his account today, how can he have a choice to relases more gates in the other countries when he free?so if you think you should ban our account  as we have ever hold the gates in Asia before, pls also banned the account of doraemon airlines. I hope my friend ceo of doraemon can understand why I type such of word of it. It is unfair for my members.
         Dear MR admin , Let me tell you again, I have start my airlines in Xiamen, spare so much time to develop my airlines campany ,why you banned my account? (use 0.5 freq), so pls banned all airlines who ever used 0.5 freq.use high freq(more than10) between two cities? so pls tell me which city I have used this methods now, I dont think you can find any routes in my base which is use high freq, the only reason is may be  I am too rich in the game .Also I dont think only my alliance member use high freq method to hold gate, why dont you ban all of them, the only reason is you discriminate our alliance member. Thanks a lot
China Xiamen
Mo Mo Rabbit Airlines.

WARREN

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 09:38:40 am
Mr admin you and my fd doraemon airlines is the members of united skygroup,  so that's may be the answer why you dont ban him, I know , when you ban me and Kfai airline, your group United Sky group will be the first in the world, I will also make a phone call to my fd ceo of doraemon airlines and tell him he will be the first in Asia ,congratulations both of you. God bless MR Admin and my good fd ceo of doraemon airlines. He make a wise choice to join Mr admins's alliance rathan than K.M.F.
China Xiamen
Mo Mo Rabbit Airlines
ID 850

Pacific Atlantic Airline

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 09:50:52 am
what a nice ban HOLY admin, what have we done wrong? creating 0.5 freq? >10 freq? Who set the rules these are not allowed? i havent seen these rules while i took register~!

Check your records! who hold the most of the gates and did this first . Is DORAEMON airline our real friend, everyone in the list knows him. We just follow what he has done to your game.

Exclude DORAEMON?  give me a acceptable reason if you are able to e_e"

You are the FIRST now, Congratulations! A Very Efficient way to get to the top.

Let me give you a suggestion! Ban everyone in the game, you would be the first forever, also the LAST of course!

royal pacific airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 11:08:28 am
You banned me , that's good idea, I know you are afraid my airlines make more profit in future, Ceo of Doraemon airlines, one of the best FD of my university fd ceo of Mo Mo rabbit airlines, always blame me about occupy Tokyo Narita , he have send a warning letter to me about give back at least 5 gates  in Tokyo Narita to him, Why I need to give the gates to him, Why he dont give the gates in Tokyo Haneda to the other, MR ADmin , your dear alliance member Doraemon Airlines always done such of  thing, Why dont you ban him, I know, if United Sky Group lose this member(doraemon airline), their valuse will lose 1000 billions, HAHA ,you can do what you want now, banned my account , no one will interfer you and your dear alliance member Doraemon Airlines expand your airlines routes in Asia .
Ceo of royal pacific Airlines
Abe Cheung

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 11:31:00 am
If your airline was banned, please email either of the 2 email address, as stated in the message! Its not the end of the world, we just want to get rid of the bugs. When the aircraft are removed you can be unbanned again. Its quite simple.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

myflyingsky

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 11:39:43 am
Are the admins here are the supporter of communist?

They just ban us without saying any acceptable reasons!!!!

http://www.stephenm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1546&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

As the above topic, you just state the reasons with only 3 sentences and the outdated information. Dont you think it is enough?

Hey the admin here please come out and say something!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the doraemon issue, why doraemon can be exempted from banning? He is the founder of holding gate as I said in my reply of the so called "first warning" email.

Admin, please tell me why??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admins, you want me to play the game as realistic as possible??
Is it kind of unrealistic to play a unrelaistic game as realistic as possible?

Have you ever seen a real airline have more than 300 A340?? If we want to be realistic, should we stop expanding? If we stop expanding why do we play this game???

Admin, come out and say something....dont hide plz.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the 0.5 freq and >10 freq. Do you understand this is a competition game? If we dont do it , my competitor will do it than i will lose!!!

In the beginning of the game, I started with only freq 1. You may check my first base, Ho Chi Minh city, there are still lots of freq 1 route.

After playing 2 weeks, I wonder why I develop so slow while other airline are much faster. I check their route I realize that it is because I only create freq 1 route. Other airline can make double profit from creating 0.5 route comparing with creating freq 1 route.

So what can I do? Contend on freq 1 route and to be a loser in this game? Than why should I play this game if I know I am loser already? You know I have no choice but to create 0.5 route.

I dont mean to shift the responsibility to the admin or the game founder here because of the fault on the formula. I know it is difficult to make a perfect one.

However, do the admin here try to understand our difficulty? why I have to create 0.5 freq?

About > 10 freq route. Again, my competitor in Osaka - Itami, doraemon airline, started to do it in Tokyo - Haneda. If I dont do it in advance and let him do it in Itami first than I will lose!!

Once again, do the admin here try to understand our difficulty??

I have replied to your "first warning" email, if you ask Doramoen Airline to stop doing it and I will stop doing it. However, where is your replay? Did you do anything related to this issue? I waited for your reply for 2 weeks than you just send me a "second warning" email WITHOU SAYING ANYTHING RELATED. Is it fair? or you just want to help your alliance member, Doraemon Airline.

Come on Admin, say something and DONT HIDE!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some small airline said we are dominating the route in Asia? I hope you guys can understand I was once a very small airline with bombardier only. Why I can grow because I AVOIDED COMPETITON WITH THOSE BIG ARILINE WHEN I WAS STILL SMALL!!

Why you guys tried to create a route with $1 less than those big airline route, but not to create a route in "non-occupied" one. If you were the big airline and see a small airline tried to attack your route, what will you do?
Of course to fight back.

CEO of Free Flying Airline
EO of Free Flying Airline
1st Base: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Other Base: Mandalay, Wuhan, Guilin, Lahore, Osaka - Itami

Dora

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 12:12:26 pm
It seems that something yet explained...
I know from the forum that even admins have different point of views towards 0.5 frequency. This makes me worried.
If they are banned because of 0.5 frequency, I think most of the airlines in the game are responsible too.
May be its time for admins to combine their thoughts and make a new game rule on this issue.
Without a clear explanation, I think the arguement will not end...
If banning account is the only solution, then ban mine too.
Doraemon Airlines (id 849)

kfai

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 12:23:43 pm
Quote from: "StephenM"
If your airline was banned, please email either of the 2 email address, as stated in the message! Its not the end of the world, we just want to get rid of the bugs. When the aircraft are removed you can be unbanned again. Its quite simple.

Mr. Stephen, one of our dear adamins,

I'm afraid it is not the porblem of bugs, but the emotional action from another ADMIN dl-3508.
I understand there is a problem arised from B707 problem and you, Mr. Stephen, have to get rid of it. But please understand that we have just been banned with an improper way and without a rational reason. (That means, we don't have such planes and not affected by B707 issues)

In additional, this action made us feel that he is trying to use his power to protect his own/alliance's profit...

Thanks for trying to show us the way but our situation is not like that. You will be appreciated if you can help us figure it out.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 12:45:37 pm
My appologies for not including the other reasons for recent bans. The situation will be looked into by Air Elbonia & myself and will be in contact via email in due course.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

d1-3508

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 26, 2007, 12:53:11 pm
I'm going to keep this short & sweet.

(Transcript from a google chat between Me & Will, 23rd August 2007)

5:13 PM air.elbonia: make it 71 gates at MSP
 me: Spare?
5:14 PM air.elbonia: no
 me: How many spare then?
 air.elbonia: filling up the new one as we speak
  define spare
 me: Not used by anyone.
5:15 PM air.elbonia: aren't many of those, last i knew. (players that is)
5:16 PM me: The full gates?
  (0 left)
 air.elbonia: yeeeaaahhh... that will happen
 me: The 250 gate airports though.
5:17 PM air.elbonia: that will still happen
  i have, and properly use, 71 gates at msp (out of 300)
  it would only take 4 active airlines there on my scale to fill it
 me: I'm trying to catch the people who don't properly use the gates.
5:18 PM (i.e. the multiple 0.5's on the same route, the high frequency flights, etc...)
 air.elbonia: all theroetically valid strategies
5:19 PM i suppose i'm a lot more laissez-faire about it
 me: Stephen's had enough, I've had enough, Asia's had enough.
5:21 PM That's why we're cracking down.
 air.elbonia: yeah
 me: If you do not return these gates, and I have to give
another warning to you, you will be banned until a date
that we see fit.
  That was my ending notice.
5:22 PM air.elbonia: there's a significant difference between kapellen, and people using multiple .5's though.
 me: I've given them 13 days, so that's fair.
  Have a look at Kings arm (for example)
5:23 PM http://69.89.31.63/~airlinem/airlinemogul/view_airport.php?id=656
5:24 PM air.elbonia: yeah
 me: (still being forced to use that because of my shoddy laptop)
 air.elbonia: high frequency overlap
  yeah
  KAA is like kapellen
5:25 PM me: And KAA only returned 1 gate, out of a possible 200.
5:26 PM air.elbonia: again, i'm just saying. big difference between KAA and Dora
 me: MMR: http://69.89.31.63/~airlinem/airlinemogul/view_airport.php?id=656
5:27 PM Not that... -smacks laptop-
  http://69.89.31.63/~airlinem/airlinemogul/view_airport.php?id=625
5:28 PM air.elbonia: yeah. MMR's not too bad in my opinion
5:29 PM me: KFAI also, same airport
5:31 PM MMR again http://69.89.31.63/~airlinem/airlinemogul/view_airport.php?id=721
5:35 PM Dora: (this is just a small section)DDA132266 Manado - Sam Ratulangi Airport 0.5
DDA132267 Manado - Sam Ratulangi Airport 0.5
DDA132268 Manado - Sam Ratulangi Airport 0.5
DDA132269 Manado - Sam Ratulangi Airport 0.5
 me: http://69.89.31.63/~airlinem/airlinemogul/view_airport.php?id=143
  It gets worse, the further you go through it.
5:37 PM PAA: http://69.89.31.63/~airlinem/airlinemogul/view_airport.php?id=506
5:38 PM the block of high freq overlap, another kapellan
5:39 PM me: Of course, this is only a small sample of how bad it is.

Kapellen Airservice: ATH, BRE, FRA, KLX, LXS, JMK, NAP, CIA & FCO
King's Arm Airline: TKG, HLP, CGK, SEL & HND
Pacific Atlantic Airline: DEL & MES
Flower Family: HZG, LYA, ENY & XIY
KFAI Airlines: HRB, KUL & BOM
MOMO Rabbit Airlines: KUL & SEL
Royal Pacific Airline: MFM & ICN
Tottoko Hamutarō Airline: MES, PEN, SEL & ICN
Free Flying Airline: ITM
Doraemon Airlines: ITM & HND

That's the full list.
5:40 PM Tottoko Hamutarō Airline: http://69.89.31.63/~airlinem/airlinemogul/view_airport.php?id=523
5:41 PM air.elbonia: Seol hides in that list rather well
  but sticks out like a sore thumb
 me: THA143306 Seoul - Gimpo International Ai 10
THA143309 Seoul - Gimpo International Ai 49
THA143829 Seoul - Gimpo International Ai 30
THA143838 Seoul - Gimpo International Ai 49
THA143873 Seoul - Gimpo International Ai 49
THA143874 Seoul - Gimpo International Ai 49
5:42 PM air.elbonia: yeah
 me: Another kap.
 air.elbonia: 'nother ka
  kap*
 me: Kap, we all know what that looks like...
5:44 PM http://69.89.31.63/~airlinem/airlinemogul/view_airport.php?id=884 - Flower Family.
 air.elbonia: 'nother kap
 me: -nods-
5:45 PM RPA: http://69.89.31.63/~airlinem/airlinemogul/view_airport.php?id=524
  'nother kap
5:46 PM shenzhen and such
 me: RPA160967 Ho Chi Minh City 0.5
RPA160968 Ho Chi Minh City 0.5
RPA160969 Ho Chi Minh City 0.5
RPA160970 Ho Chi Minh City 0.5
RPA160971 Ho Chi Minh City 0.5
RPA160972 Ho Chi Minh City 0.5
RPA160973 Ho Chi Minh City 0.5
 air.elbonia: ... those aren't the bad ones
5:47 PM RPA144920 Shenzhen - Boaon 42.5
 me: Saw that.
 air.elbonia: RPA144962 Shenzhen - Boaon 42.5
RPA144966 Shenzhen - Boaon 42.5
RPA145001 Shenzhen - Boaon 13
 me: And more... http://69.89.31.63/~airlinem/airlinemogul/view_airport.php?id=602
5:48 PM RPA143201 Osaka-Itami 32
RPA143194 Osaka-Itami 32
RPA143196 Osaka-Itami 32
RPA143197 Osaka-Itami 32
RPA143198 Osaka-Itami 32
RPA143202 Osaka-Itami 32
RPA143203 Osaka-Itami 32
RPA143206 Osaka-Itami 32
RPA143208 Osaka-Itami 32
RPA143214 Osaka-Itami 32
RPA143216 Osaka-Itami 32
RPA143218 Osaka-Itami 32
 air.elbonia: lovely
  the kap-like ones, i support you on fully
  the multi .5 freq, not as much
5:49 PM me: The only reason I'm "attacking" dora, is because of the high amount of gates.
EO of Pacfic Blue, ID 302.
Senior Editor of AMM (Airline Mogul Magazine)
No longer an admin.

d1-3508

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 26, 2007, 12:55:08 pm
Is that evidence enough?
No longer an admin.

WARREN

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 26, 2007, 01:14:30 pm
I have mention it before, do you think that , if I have enough time to change all my 4-5thousands routes from 0.5 to 1?after you have sent the second warning to me..just few days 4-5 thousands route, do you expect me I can stay at home 24 hours? If you MR admin is able to change all of the 0.5 routes from 0.5 to 1within few days, pls tell me the methods. Also most of my fd need to work , you cant expect them have too much time to constructure it again.... I dont think your first letter is warning letter, your first letter just ask all of us reply you, when you send your second letter(warning letter) to me ,it seems like  warning letter, I started to constructure my route , 4-5 thousands route, show me how to create it from 0.5 to 1within 2days .  I think the only methods is give up to play this game. also plse ban all airlines campany which have ever use 0.5 freq to make profit. Let me tell you again,
THA143309 Seoul - Gimpo International Ai 49
THA143829 Seoul - Gimpo International Ai 30
THA143838 Seoul - Gimpo International Ai 49
THA143873 Seoul - Gimpo International Ai 49
THA143874 Seoul - Gimpo International Ai 49

some of your  information is out of date.... THA have cancelled all of the high freq route in SEuol when he free yestaday.
MoMO Rabbit Airlines

juancho

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 26, 2007, 01:24:06 pm
Wether you have enough time or not is not their problem.  You obviously had more than enough time to setup those routes. If I were the admin I would save you time and delete your account. :roll: You got caught and now you guys are whinning, well tough sh*t.
img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1385/bannerko2.jpg[/img]

d1-3508

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: August 26, 2007, 01:45:51 pm
And the fact that you told them to get away with it, and cry poor, makes you the ringleader.
No longer an admin.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk