Airline Mogul Forum

PW1757 (Holiday Flight): FULL, Upcoming World Now Available

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: November 19, 2010, 12:57:05 am
[mastafa] you don't have to have a Google account to access the survey! If you want to answer it, click here. If you've done it, thank you! :D

I just did it!
Sincerely, Mastafa

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
  • Owner of Volcano Airways
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #136 on: November 19, 2010, 02:20:51 am
Just two quick questions:

1) has anyone took the survey twice? I noticed that there were two answers that were the same: A319 (first response) and A319 4254nm (2nd response).

2) can the person who answered the aircraft type question as 5X Airbus A319 or 5X Boeing 737 to only answer one type? I'll take off the reply.
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: November 19, 2010, 08:06:57 pm
Just two quick questions:

1) has anyone took the survey twice? I noticed that there were two answers that were the same: A319 (first response) and A319 4254nm (2nd response).

2) can the person who answered the aircraft type question as 5X Airbus A319 or 5X Boeing 737 to only answer one type? I'll take off the reply.

I answered the 737 one 5X
Sincerely, Mastafa

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #138 on: November 19, 2010, 09:41:38 pm
[mastafa] ah gotcha. So your answer for Q2 is B737, correct?

My world's filling up quite fast now, with only 16 slots left before it's full! If you still are interested to join my world, I suggest that you:

- Read the guidelines here
- View my world here

before signing up! There are now four (4) active alliances in the world, plus a licensed broker that you can ask for discounts on aircraft purchases. Sign up sooner rather than waiting later...
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #139 on: November 21, 2010, 05:48:59 am
Oooh, my private world is getting close to being full! So, if you really want to join a world where you got:

- Four alliances
- Three (3) Airbus A319s as your starting aircraft
- Two (2) gates for you to use
- One active broker giving out great aircraft deals

Then don't wait any longer and join PW 1757 - Holiday Flight! It's a great world where you can meet both experienced and starting airlines as you can make your way to becoming in the Top 10 airlines! Interested?

- Read the details and guidelines here
- Check out the world (with all the message boards) here

--------------------------------------

For all current airlines in the world, a survey is still ongoing regarding Airline Bases that I proposed. Read the proposal I made here (click on Airline Bases Update and Ruling), then take the survey right after that (entitled First Survey).
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #140 on: November 26, 2010, 05:49:06 am
Woohoo! Only one more slot left before PW 1757 is full... but, if you wish to request a space in the world, you can still sign up below as "Standby player" to ensure a slot in the world if either:

- A player wishes to quit the world; or
- I expand the number of spaces available.

In both scenarios, I will update you through here to make airlines informed on opportunities to join my world. And, for Standby players, it comes on a first come, first served basis. Space may be extremely limited, so join now and take the one last slot! Or, if you didn't make it, you can sign up for Standby and I will update you on the latest openings.
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #141 on: November 27, 2010, 12:35:33 am
All right. PW1757 is now full, but I can still accept players on a standby basis, meanigs airlines signing up right now can be put under standby until:

- more slots are allocated to accept the number of players
- an airline voluntarily backs out or gets booted from the world

In either case, I will announce through the forums here on the status of my world, and I will let in standby airlines on a first come, first served basis.

If you've missed a slog in my world and you want still to sign up to get three A319s, two allocated gates, and work with one private broker for aircraft deals, sign up below and I will list the airlines in the order they appear in the forum.

Again, my world is full, and I'm sorry that I can't accept more for now. Hopefully, I can allow more airlines to join in my world.

-----------------------------

Addendum: A survey is now out for both current and future players to address the issue on how many more players would you want me to add to expand PW 1757. To take the survey, click here.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 07:50:36 am by wishfulanthony »
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #142 on: December 10, 2010, 07:23:30 pm
Update: There's one open slot now available for any airline who, either, has been waiting to join my world or wants to join a new one. If you're interested, hop in because it is a rare opportunity to have an open slot available for you!

When you join in my world, you'll get 3 Airbus A319s to start with, along with 2 gates for your new base and 800,000 euros in startup money. It's around 11 years left in the game, but if you want to make your airline a successful one, better get in soon!

Read the guidelines here and check out my world here before signing up! Hurry, it's one slot you can't afford to wait!
Proud owner of

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #143 on: December 10, 2010, 09:21:55 pm
Update: There's one open slot now available for any airline who, either, has been waiting to join my world or wants to join a new one. If you're interested, hop in because it is a rare opportunity to have an open slot available for you!

When you join in my world, you'll get 3 Airbus A319s to start with, along with 2 gates for your new base and 800,000 euros in startup money. It's around 11 years left in the game, but if you want to make your airline a successful one, better get in soon!

Read the guidelines here and check out my world here before signing up! Hurry, it's one slot you can't afford to wait!

who got 'kicked out?" This is one of my best worlds!
Sincerely, Mastafa

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #144 on: December 13, 2010, 02:28:13 am
[mastafa] I cannot tell you directly in here, but, I can tell you at another time. It's my responsibility to keep an eye on the world, and it's not your airline (you're so active to be kicked out).

That's the reason why you should check the Airline List and Activity Roster on my online document here to monitor your airline's status and review the Airline Inactivity Guideline that corresponds to it.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 02:33:04 am by wishfulanthony »
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #145 on: December 13, 2010, 09:48:59 pm
All right... Two more spaces available now for any airline interested in joining my world, and this is again a very limited offer because you'll never know when the spaces fill up! Interested in getting three A319s and 800,000 euros start up, along with 2 gates and a chance to get your way to the top 10 (not including 3 alliances and a licensed broker)? Then join my world: it's something you don't want to miss!

Important notes:
- To view my world and sign up, click here.
- For the document that describes the rules and more info, click here.
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #146 on: December 16, 2010, 06:38:53 am
Hey, guys! I was about to close the second survey I had, but, I just want to check if anyone took the survey twice? It shows on my timestamp that there were two entries that took place seconds of each other (in two occurrences). I was wondering if you took it twice by mistake so that I can remove the entries... please let me know soon.
Proud owner of

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #147 on: December 16, 2010, 10:05:29 am
Can i join Can i join Can i join please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
O0 Lotus Airlines of India (PW#2650) •

AirbusGuy350

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: December 16, 2010, 11:58:00 am
There is one more spot left.

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #149 on: December 16, 2010, 12:03:46 pm
I'm in!
O0 Lotus Airlines of India (PW#2650) •