PW1757 (Holiday Flight): FULL, Upcoming World Now Available

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
  • Owner of Volcano Airways
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #90 on: November 10, 2010, 03:34:07 am
[mastafa] I'll still think about that.

[Orlando] thanks for your support! Well, you've got two choices for the start of my world:

- 14 November (Sunday)
- 17 November (Wednesday) or day after

Choose from the two dates... :)
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

orlando702

• Airline Operative
  • CEO of JET America
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: November 10, 2010, 04:26:41 am

[Orlando] thanks for your support! Well, you've got two choices for the start of my world:

- 14 November (Sunday)
- 17 November (Wednesday) or day after

Choose from the two dates... :)

I would Love it to be the 17th.. that way I would be done with my travels to Tpa before the 17th.. and Ill set up  JET America.. before I go to Europe.. Thanks for taking me into Consideration... for your world's first day....  :lol:
MCO at

Owner and CEO of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #92 on: November 10, 2010, 05:16:45 am
[Orlando] why thank you too. Will you be better off if I start the world this Sunday since another airline can't wait longer to start my world, or you're alright to wait until Wednesday?
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: November 10, 2010, 09:28:14 pm
Well, any start day is ok for me!

P.S. this is gonna be the best world ever....
Sincerely, Mastafa

orlando702

• Airline Operative
  • CEO of JET America
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: November 11, 2010, 12:57:01 am
Any Day Is fine as long as its before NOv 26 when i leave on vacation... cuz i wont have internet access.  ITs going to be a good world... :lol:
MCO at

Owner and CEO of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #95 on: November 11, 2010, 05:29:30 am
[mastafa, orlando] I'll think about a Sunday start so that more players can start playing sooner. But, before that, I'll write down the final details of the plan for you to review it (by Friday) before I open the world. I mean, I want to give you a good world to play with, but, it's us working together that will make my upcoming world a great one... :) It's a lot of work, but, I hope that you'll enjoy it.
Proud owner of

dannykelly22

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: November 11, 2010, 11:35:48 am
Sunday is fine for me too. I will post my alliance guidelines and rules on Friday or Saturday along with the alliance logo for anyone who wants to incorporate it into their own company logo which has been the case with the previous worlds i have operated the alliance.

Depending upon how many members are in the alliance i may be looking for someone to give me a hand with it, someone that isnt in my timeframe GMT-0 Dublin. Will see how things pan out.

Is there any news on a broker for this world yet? and has the starting aircraft been decided as of yet? I have just finalised my domestic adn international bases. Has the starting year been decided along with the length of the game? am just trying to work out my game plan.

One thing i will say regarding alliance members, I will replace my aircraft as frequently as possible. e.g A319 every 2.5-3years and B762ERs every 1-1.5years. This is to keep my fleet the youngest in the industry. I will sell these aircraft onto alliance members for 50-60% of their value so you will get a massive benefit. I will also help struggling airlines and if i have the fund will act as a broker for those smaller airlines in the alliance, which i have done previously. I won't charge any % for the brokerage but at the moment i won't be able to offer any discount. I can offer my advice. When my DOC reaches 100million per day i will offer some sort of discount but this will take me roughly 2-2.5years to build up to this level.

Finally I have decided upon my fleet requirements for the airline, if the year of start is 1996.
My fleet will generally be an Airbus and Boeing fleet, with initially Airbus doing the short haul sectors and Boeing doing the Long Haul flights until the A332 comes into operation in 1998. I will also consider operating a boeing fleet to do short haul flights but at the moment I have decided to also operate the Fokker 100 and Fokker 70 as a regional part of the airline. These aircraft will allow me to offer increased frequencies on business routes and will be a big operator in Europe for the airline. We will operate 2 kinds of the A319, a 4254nm range and also the smaller range. The A319 over time will be also used for some TATL flights to smaller destinations that cannot be served by the larger aircraft but will make us the largest airline in the world in terms of revenue, pax number and fleet size. 

A319
A320-200
A321-200
A330-200 (for long haul transatlantic flights and some US domestic flights in operation in 1998)
B757-200 (will be a big factor is our growth strategy especially TATL flights, this allows increased freq and lower costs)
B767-200ER
B767-300ER ( this isn't confirmed yet and will only operate to connect bases or alliance bases)

As previously confirmed the Fokker 100 and Fokker 70 will also be used in North America and will allow for AWA to operate to airports that cannot sustain a larger aircraft on the route.

AWA

AirbusGuy350

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: November 11, 2010, 03:18:06 pm
Is there any news on a broker for this world yet
Yes, I am going to be the broker.

dannykelly22

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: November 11, 2010, 03:27:51 pm
Great, You offering any discounts, incentives?

Would you be interested in joining up with my alliance in order to offer an alliance discount?

AirbusGuy350

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: November 11, 2010, 04:17:19 pm
I want to see where the game is going before I join an alliance and I would like to see another broker for a little competition, but don't count me out of your alliance.

dannykelly22

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: November 11, 2010, 04:24:00 pm
i doubt they're'll be another broker. dnt think there was one in the previous world. You never know though.

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #101 on: November 12, 2010, 05:12:37 am
[airbus, danny] well, we'll never know where this world would go... I recall opening my world with just 20 players, but, it filled up so quickly in a few days that I needed to open more slots later on to keep up with demand. And, I'll see if I can keep up with two brokers when the need arises. But, so far, I think one broker would be great for 20 to 30 players, isn't it?
Proud owner of

dannykelly22

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: November 12, 2010, 12:56:51 pm
im not dising the world created, i think one broker is fine, two would e great for competition between brokers, e.g in my previous world there was 2 brokers. Both offered between 6-8%discount and if ur ordered over 1billion you got 10% discount which was great for airline growth. Also offered airlines incentives to join alliance

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #103 on: November 12, 2010, 05:00:50 pm
[danny] sounds good then... with how many players total in the world you were in?

And today is the day that I'll reveal the some of the most important details of the upcoming world (oooh, sounds exciting)... including the final chosen aircraft, number of gates, amount you'll get for start up, and start year (the end will be 2009, obviously).

Update: details published - visit here for more information by scrolling to the last update. That will also become the site for my updates as well on the world.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 05:13:53 pm by wishfulanthony »
Proud owner of

dannykelly22

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: November 12, 2010, 05:30:47 pm
one was a public world with 1350 players and 10 brokers. The other was a world with 50 odd players and 3 brokers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk