Airline Mogul Forum

NOW OPEN! PW#1075 - Air Empires: The REAL World

ziopaperone

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #195 on: November 20, 2009, 11:06:56 pm
Yes, Star Alliance is the most important alliance nowadays but you know, choosing your mother country's carrier and trying to transform it in the world's biggest... priceless (for everything else, there's that famous credit card :lol:)

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #196 on: November 20, 2009, 11:12:18 pm
I'm half Italian, but I've never ever played as an Italian carrier!

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #197 on: November 21, 2009, 06:58:33 am
Hi everyone!
I have just joined the game, but as soon as I found this private world I fell in love with it.
The problem is: i'd love to join, but I'll have to wait for at least ten days. So I was wondering if it was possible to "reserve" a specific airline (in this case Alitalia, being based in MXP instead of FCO) and join as soon as I get the damned >:( 30th token.
Thanks in advance
P.S. You should also erase Volare from the European airlines, as it has been absorbed in the new Alitalia group.

I am happy to reserve Alitalia for you, if you are sure that you will join the world when you have the tokens.

pck

• Airline Supervisor
  • Apportez-moi partout!
    • View Profile
Reply #198 on: November 21, 2009, 07:33:20 am
People just :-* don't they?  :P

ziopaperone

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #199 on: November 21, 2009, 07:55:59 am
Yes, I'm sure I'll join; ETA late afternoon of 2/12

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #200 on: November 21, 2009, 12:06:02 pm
Yes, I'm sure I'll join; ETA late afternoon of 2/12

Ok, I have reserved Alitalia for you. When you are ready to join, let me know and I will send you the password. Looking forward to welcoming an Italian airline into the world!  :D

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #201 on: November 21, 2009, 07:06:13 pm
Eeww Alitalia, my grandparents hate them for a good reason!

ziopaperone

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #202 on: November 22, 2009, 10:38:19 am
That is, if we can know? (I'm not being annoyed, of course)

jamiie

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #203 on: November 22, 2009, 11:37:40 am
hi could i possibly have Turkish Airlines,
Thanks Jamiie

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #204 on: November 22, 2009, 12:47:25 pm
hi could i possibly have Turkish Airlines,
Thanks Jamiie

You just replied to the Invitation topic (http://stephenm.org/smfforum/index.php?topic=10895.msg96523#new), requesting Swiss Air Lines. Do you want Turkish Airlines or Swiss?

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #205 on: November 23, 2009, 06:16:19 am
Dihaz, you sent me a private message regarding the world. I am unable to locate your name on the forum members database. Could you please get in touch with me on here?

Thanks!

msnell

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #206 on: November 23, 2009, 01:40:40 pm
Oneworld member airlines required - as one of the smallest (4 airlines) we are looking for new members to join the largest ($$$$$) alliances going!  So why not give Finnair or Cathay Pacific a go?  What about LAN Chile or Mexicana?  Malev or Royal Jordanian?  You will benefit from the 'world' leaders in discount aircraft and support.

Have a look at our own forum if you want to see how much is going on in this world!

http://albionairlines.freeforums.org/index.php

chris_ca

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #207 on: November 24, 2009, 05:42:30 am
Oneworld member airlines required - as one of the smallest (4 airlines) we are looking for new members to join the largest ($$$$$) alliances going!  So why not give Finnair or Cathay Pacific a go?  What about LAN Chile or Mexicana?  Malev or Royal Jordanian?  You will benefit from the 'world' leaders in discount aircraft and support.

Have a look at our own forum if you want to see how much is going on in this world!

http://albionairlines.freeforums.org/index.php

I will support if any real airline member of oneworld alliance will join the game, I will be selling my Dash 8-300 at lowest price that airline mogul will allow to support your growth since i will be replacing my Dash8-300 soon. Dont worry they are still young not even 1 year old :D, and low airframe hours :)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 06:40:56 am by chris_ca »

PW1075_________________PW1194_______________ ___PW1201

airlines08

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #208 on: November 24, 2009, 06:26:13 am
Come on..!! Join as a real Oneworld airlines.. I'm happy to support you especially anyone who join as Cathay Pacific.  :D

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #209 on: November 24, 2009, 10:01:46 am
WORLD UPDATE:

PW#1075 - Air Empires: The REAL World now has 25 established, growing and highly successful 'real' airlines all over the world!

The , , and the OpenSky Alliance, for all airlines not part of an alliance yet, has been formed.

The first category for our Airline Awards has been opened!

Finalists for Best Cabin Staff 1999

So come on...if you want to be part of a very active and exciting private world, choose your airline from the list and get in touch with me for the password....that's it, very easy! You won't be sorry!  ;)

In less than 1 year, has grown to be the largest airline in North America and has also taken the number 1 spot in the world, carrying nearly 90 000 passengers daily on 555 routes to 398 destinations in North America, Asia, Europe and Africa! The airline is currently valued at €2,567,146,694.

has grown to be the largest airline in Europe currently the second largest airline in the world, with 31 000 daily passengers being carried to 98 destinations on 153 routes throughout Europe. In less than 1 year, the airline's value increased to €1,142,580,712

The third largest airline in the world is with an airline value of €1,008,403,199. United currently have 206 routes, servicing 173 destinations throughout North America, making United the preferred carrier to 28 000 daily passengers! United is currently the 2nd largest airline in North America.

-#-#-#-#-

Do you think you can beat that? Do you have what it takes to manage the best, largest airline in the world? Then join PW#1075 and put your excellent skills to the test in this active, fun and exciting private world!

JOIN NOW!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 11:33:58 am by GoldDragonFly »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk