Airline Mogul Forum

NOW OPEN! PW#1075 - Air Empires: The REAL World

Hikki

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: November 13, 2009, 07:49:22 pm
Can i grab Emirates based on Dubai, that's would be great.

With most big airport in long distance, i'll operate a lot of 777s, A330, and A340.
Just like the real Emirates!!!

Hikki

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: November 13, 2009, 07:58:21 pm
Since you decide Foreign Base is 4, it will eat 8 allocated Base slot.

So, with that you can only create 2 Domestic Base...
I think better if you make MAX Base is 13, so you can create up to 5 Domestic Base...

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: November 13, 2009, 08:01:18 pm
Can i grab Emirates based on Dubai, that's would be great.

With most big airport in long distance, i'll operate a lot of 777s, A330, and A340.
Just like the real Emirates!!!

Welcome Emirates! The airline has been reserved for you. The world will launch tomorrow so you will receive a message with the details.

Since you decide Foreign Base is 4, it will eat 8 allocated Base slot.

So, with that you can only create 2 Domestic Base...
I think better if you make MAX Base is 13, so you can create up to 5 Domestic Base...

Careful planning is part of the game.... ;)

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: November 13, 2009, 09:57:43 pm
UPDATE:

Thank you to everyone who already confirmed that they will join the world. Your airlines have been reserved for you. I will create the world on Saturday and will notify you once it has launched.

At the moment we need at least one airline operator on the following continents:

Africa - See list of airlines for availability
Central America - See list of airlines for availibility

If anyone is still keen to reserve an airline before the world will be launched tomorrow, please reply to this post with your request and I will reserve and confirm the airline for you.

Watch this space for more details......  8)

tintinfan

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: November 13, 2009, 11:19:24 pm
I hope that someone makes a African Airline, I have once and it is a challenge because money making is hard but if work hard it is easy to get bigger. Also you get no competitors really  ;)

I have already done some RyanAir research for my bases. Just a small question can I operate to place where RyanAir don't? EG: Dubai or US??

Also can I have aircraft that they never operated: EG :A321 because they only have B737's.
PW#409 - EruoConnect
PW#452 - British Caledonian
PW#721 - Global Airways
PW#1049 - South African Airways
PW#1075 - Ryanair

Flybynight747

• Airline Operative
  • FLY 747s
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: November 14, 2009, 01:19:03 am

[/quote]

Its a pleasure! Looks like you and me will be heading up the USA!  :lol:
[/quote]

Yup, for the first time, It looks like I will be heading up the USA, thankfully with you in ATL and me in ORD we shouldn't be in competition with each other.

This is the first time in 7 games I have done something completely different, I really can't wait.
I will keep in contact via PMs to let you know how it's going.

This is going to be the best World I have ever played in, thank you once again

Jay

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: November 14, 2009, 01:21:04 am
This is the first time in 7 games I have done something completely different, I really can't wait.

Same!  All except one of my six worlds I'm in I am based in North America, the other one is just really boring cuz it's like 1925 :(  This will be great!

Flybynight747

• Airline Operative
  • FLY 747s
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: November 14, 2009, 01:36:28 am
That's what I think is really great, we ALL have our own agendas, yet for once, every player is willing to try something different, Play outside our own comfort zone.

steventommyobama is someone I know (in-game) very well, and this is his first European operation, as America is mine.

Gotta say GoldDragonFly, you have created a perfect World for all of us to play in.

Roll on the weekend, lets start something new.

Mebbe make it a 15 year World rather than a 10 year World (if you have the tokens) Am happy to send you some of mine should they be needed. Just a thought.

Jay

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: November 14, 2009, 01:38:50 am
Jay, you can send tokens?  Don't mean to be rude or pushy but can you send 4 to me if possible so I can join tomorrow vs. Monday?

Flybynight747

• Airline Operative
  • FLY 747s
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: November 14, 2009, 01:45:47 am
Yup, I have enough paid tokens that I can do that.
Gimmie a mo so that I can send you the needed tokens

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: November 14, 2009, 01:47:04 am
Awesome!  Thanks so much!

Flybynight747

• Airline Operative
  • FLY 747s
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: November 14, 2009, 01:51:54 am
OK, am trying to find the facility that I can send you tokens.
Gimmie a mo, and I will see what I can do.

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: November 14, 2009, 01:54:42 am
Okay cool!  But are you going to respond to my PM?

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: November 14, 2009, 02:26:15 am
Anybody want an alliance, I'm 99% gonna be in one with American (FlyByNight747) but you can join if you promise to be honest and abide by our rules!

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: November 14, 2009, 02:56:08 am
->You pick a real life airline and you base according to (one of) the hub(s) of your real life airline (example: Etihad Airways hubs in Abu Dhabi).
->You're completely free in case of operations/flights, you don't have to copy your real life airline in case of operations. (Ryanair may also fly to NY JFK).
->Once you've chosen your airline, you're fixed to the alliance of your real life airline. (so Lufthansa goes to *Alliance, KLM to SkyTeam)...
->You're not fixed to your real life airline fleet. (Example: Airfrance may buy 737's).
->Routes within the same metropolitan area are forbidden (EWR-JFK).
->Secondary hubs may only be opened when there is a real life sence in it, so KLM opening a secondary hub in Barcelona isn't allowed. But Lufthansa opening Munchen as secondary hub would be explainable. Also regional hubs like Zurich for Lufthansa is allowed, but not an extra hub of Iberia in Oslo.
-Violators of rules will get 1 warning, and are required to have fixed the violation within 1 game month. Appeals are possible. After 1 warning there will be a ban.

I like that a lot!  But, FBN, if we did that could you switch to United or I to a One World carrier?  Thanks!
From http://stephenm.org/smfforum/index.php?topic=9538.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk