Airline Mogul Forum

Bug @ create route

im359

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: March 24, 2009, 04:29:33 pm
ID: 11194 (Route)
Type: php warning / error
Description: when I tried different fares for the route, php warning occur on the page
Code: [Select]
Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/airlinemogul.com/httpdocs/airlinemogul/includes/cr_functions.php on line 1036

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/airlinemogul.com/httpdocs/airlinemogul/includes/cr_functions.php on line 623

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/airlinemogul.com/httpdocs/airlinemogul/includes/cr_functions.php on line 1137
I don't know whether this error will affect the route creation,
but I found that the highest fare I can set with 100% loadfactor is lower than my friend
when both routes have similar condition of potential passengers
(Mine is $920, while his is $1283, and I'm not consider the profit, but the fare or revenue)

Additional Information: The route which the error occured has a competitor: Bordertown International - ID 22925
But the route operated by him has ZERO frequency and NO plane flies.
Actually that company is very strange: Firstly, no gate at all(How come?! When we create our base we will automatically rent gate!! :o)
Secondly, he can create a route with the plane that does not have enough range...
(If we don't have suitable plane for the route, normally we cannot set the fare and frequency of the route... ???)
However, this competitor can only be seen in "research route" page and "view route" page
The competitor cannot be seen in "edit route" page

Airline Details: Tseung Kwan O Airways - ID 22853 [World #461]
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 05:34:00 pm by im359 »
Tseung Kwan O Airways Group(PW737)

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 01:18:03 am
Will look into how this happened, for now, 0 frequency routes eliminated from that world.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

im359

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 01:43:40 am
Will look into how this happened, for now, 0 frequency routes eliminated from that world.
After you eliminated 0 frequency route, the php warning disappear :o
And it seems that this error affect the caluculation between fare and loadfactor
as now I could increase the fare of the route 8)
Tseung Kwan O Airways Group(PW737)

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 02:13:21 am
I believe I have this bug fixed and prevented from future occurances... let me know if there's any similar routes bugging around and i'll clean 'em up as I can.

Sorry about this. :roll: surprised no one noticed this bug a long time ago.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk