Airline Mogul Forum

Screenshot time again

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
on: February 15, 2009, 04:39:50 pm
Stop talking about illegal things you've done, or St.Mary's takeoffs, start posting screenshots :P Here's a few to get you going (EGKK - EGPH).

PS: I did one illegal thing, although I'd swear the ATC guy gave me permission to land  ???

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 12:57:06 pm
Your camera was not that useful on that first shot, Rens! :P ;)

Great shots! I had a look onto my image hosting site and found some older ones.

Some Hawks approaching the Burj-al-Arab / aircraft package from MAIW

A smoking F4 Phantom (made that shot while testing various smoke effects) / again MAIW

One of the places I visited in real life: Decimomannu (LIED) / MAIW, me, Andy Nott

One for dreaming: vacation on the spanish island Ibiza / aircraft by: various

The Beasts: IL-76's at Sharjah / aircraft by: various

Last but not least: PA200 Tornado at Eggebek NAS where I used to be for almost 4 years (closed in 2005; but they still fly in my sim!) / aircraft model: Fernando Martinez, textures: Andy Nott/Chris Brown, flightplans: me, scenery: uhm, unfortunately I forgot
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 02:54:37 pm
I have a very good camera :P
Nah, I just wanted to shift the pic's focus to the moon, mostly because I liked the clouds and moon in that one, while still keeping the plane relatively recognizable. It worked out quite OK, seeing as I haven't ever done the entire effect thingy on FS screenshots.

Nice shots BTW, you seem to have put a lot of work into your AI :o

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 08:44:11 pm

Thanks, but it uses more bits on my HDD than I needed seconds to install. All AI is freeware I downloaded over the years - just a few additions I made myself (some flightplans / AFCAD changes). You probably know where to get this freeware and who's behind these groups and for others that don't I'll name them here:

WoAI (World of AI) - produces (mainly civil) AI packages which come with a nice installer. Just takes seconds to install one.
MAIW (Military AI Works) - all about military AI. Except the first ones (can be found on the WoAI page) the have self-installing packages. Some come with scenery
PAI (Project AI) - unfortunately pretty quiet around them since a while now. But if WoAI does not have a package you'd like to see it is worth to take a look. They also have an installer tool that makes the job for you.

Where to get this freeware stuff:
avsim.com, avsim.su, projectai.com, flightsim.com

Well, and if you search the web or have a look into the AIG forum you will find a lot more. It is pretty easy to enhance your simming experience ;)
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 03:59:50 am
I have a very good camera :P
Nah, I just wanted to shift the pic's focus to the moon, mostly because I liked the clouds and moon in that one, while still keeping the plane relatively recognizable. It worked out quite OK, seeing as I haven't ever done the entire effect thingy on FS screenshots.

Hmmm. I see your part of the Breathe group. So am I... Well I havent been on lately, becuase I have no computer to fly FSX or even FS...  :P ^-^
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk