Airline Mogul Forum

What's Your Favorite Airline?

Jetway · 23 · 5397

Jetway

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: January 19, 2009, 02:55:54 am
I'm quite surprised nobody has thought of this thread (either that, or the search feature, well, isn't [fill in any remotely positive term here]).

Anyway, Cathay Pacific, for me, will take this place. Virgin America isn't far behind, though (even if I only chose it for second due to it being based at SFO.)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 07:56:28 pm by Jetway »

Virgin_Atlantic

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 02:08:30 pm
Virgin Atlantic :-) because i work for them lol

747's long haul gorgeous plane

seafly4fun

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 02:13:59 am
For me all the US carriers are pretty much the same. I'll be flying VX in March so we'll see on my end how well they measure up. It'll be a short flight though SEA-SFO and back. I wanted to fly them sooner but at the time I thought I was going to be moving cross country but that has been put on hold  :'( but at least now I can fly again since I am not moving  :-* :D
ttp://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=8248
MCLR where we put the boogie in air travel!

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 08:23:33 am
Aer Arann, I have yet to travel on an airline that matches their customer service.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Obmit

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 10:41:25 am
Aer Arann, I have yet to travel on an airline that matches their customer service.
Bah! Its probably cause they have your favourite brand of Tea on-board :P

REX for my favourite.
Skywest PW1217

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 05:27:26 pm
I think this is the 10th or maybe 15th thread of "Whats your Favorite Airlie" or "Which airline is better" or "Which airline has better service" etc....

My favorite is United.  :D
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

Severnaya

• Airline Operative
  • The truth is more important than the facts.
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 06:13:45 pm
KLM, and shortly after that Lufthansa, because they bring me all over the world where i want to be, plus they serve me normal.

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 07:24:29 pm
US carrier? Hm, Delta, but it's long ago since travelled with them last time.

My favourite one is Air Berlin. Probably used them about 30 times now and it was fine every time. Low pricing (not always the lowest but still), good network (for my needs) and nice crew. Pretty new aircrafts and a good safety record made my flights comfortable. I know there are people out there that will disagree. But for me Air Berlin is the carrier I will use even if a second one will offer tickets for a few Euros less.
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

Jetway

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 12:25:02 am
I think this is the 10th or maybe 15th thread of "Whats your Favorite Airlie" or "Which airline is better" or "Which airline has better service" etc....

I'm quite surprised nobody has thought of this thread (either that, or the search feature, well, isn't [fill in any remotely positive term here]).

Anyway, Cathay Pacific, for me, will take this place. Virgin America isn't far behind, though (even if I only chose it for second due to it being based at SFO.)

Answer: The search feature is useless (10 or 15? Really? Wow. :o)

sla31

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 02:04:38 am

Yeah United!!!!!!!! :D
Bryce Rea

seafly4fun

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 02:35:10 pm

Blah! I flew United last Feb. The route was SEA-SFO-BUR one way. I was soooo not impressed. First this was during the grounding of I think the DC 10's or whatever ac that was so the lines at SEA for United were backed up so far that the lines were going out the door :O! I had to use the Sky Cap to check in my bag and had to RUN to my gate after dealing with the gestapo. I then had a 2 hr delay in SFO which I kind of planned for since I have heard that delays at SFO can be long and frequent. After getting on my plane to BUR in SFO it felt like I had been transported back to 1996 when I started flying regularly. The plane was almost empty and the whole plane looked quite worn and should have been retired or refurbished. Service was at best barely OK. Taking United for this trip was not really my choice as I was under a very tight budget as I was having to travel unexpectedly for my grandmas funeral in LA. My flight back was much much better! AS out of Ontario and up front :) Much nicer planes and slightly better service.
ttp://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=8248
MCLR where we put the boogie in air travel!

zenmen5

• Airline Operative
  • I'm Baaack!
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 02:44:30 pm
I am a fan of JAL and Northwest if you ask me  :)
Id:14174

The new definition of crazy:
http://www.timecube.com/

zenmen5

• Airline Operative
  • I'm Baaack!
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 31, 2009, 06:50:44 pm
American airlines?  :lol:
Id:14174

The new definition of crazy:
http://www.timecube.com/