Airline Mogul Forum

W294 - Check Up

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
on: January 08, 2009, 11:22:39 am
I'm just wondering how everything is working out for everybody. It has been reported that one or two people can't register because of an unknown error. All I need is some feedback from the players to see what you like/don't like about the world.
Alto Airlines [ID: 2167]

Lord Voldemort

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 06:48:40 pm
I like it.
It would be nice to have a few more players (I have absolutely no competition in Frankfurt...)
Also, I don't think you needed to make a it a full 10 years, since most people do get bored of running the same airline halfway through. Just to save your tokens... I think 4-6 would have been sufficient.

EDIT: Yay, I just got the Majority share of Passengers in Frankfurt.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 07:03:00 pm by Lord Voldemort »

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 07:26:38 pm
I like it.
It would be nice to have a few more players (I have absolutely no competition in Frankfurt...)
Also, I don't think you needed to make a it a full 10 years, since most people do get bored of running the same airline halfway through. Just to save your tokens... I think 4-6 would have been sufficient.

EDIT: Yay, I just got the Majority share of Passengers in Frankfurt.
Yes, I made it 10 years so that people could join overtime and still have some fun. Eventually, the large airlines will get sick of being at the top. This will give others a chance to make it up there with the others.

SJames

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 01:07:46 am
Hey,

I'm in 294, as British Airways... it's a pretty neat set up but the leader's airline name is somewhat annoying... world domination anybody :P  But I'm enjoying the world so good work  :lol:
PW 294: British Airways
PW 352: Delta Air Lines (Admin)
PW 398: OpenWorld Brokering (Broker)

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 01:33:38 am
Hey,

I'm in 294, as British Airways... it's a pretty neat set up but the leader's airline name is somewhat annoying... world domination anybody :P  But I'm enjoying the world so good work  :lol:
Thanks for the feedback. If you need any help what-so-ever, just PM me in game. ;) I'll post a direct link here when Rens is finished with his project.[;)@ Rens]

SJames

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 12:26:35 am
What kind of help might one be hinting at?? :D
PW 294: British Airways
PW 352: Delta Air Lines (Admin)
PW 398: OpenWorld Brokering (Broker)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk