Airline Mogul Forum

Bit of help...

richardelse

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: November 24, 2008, 11:03:01 am
Hi,

Im new to this and im just working out a few things. Can anyone help?

Once a world (game) ends after so many years does the top players win tokens? If not can the players join another game once this one is done/completed?

Do you have to be active online for your airline to recieve the daily profits or takings. In other words, when you log off your airline is paused?

Rich

Chavaquiah

• Airline Supervisor
  • E outra vez conquistaremos a Distância
    • View Profile
    • SkyPact-Concept Alliance
Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 11:11:22 am
Once a world (game) ends after so many years does the top players win tokens?

No, not really. But all players receive one free token each 12 hours. With these tokens it is possible to join other games (see next).

If not can the players join another game once this one is done/completed?

Absolutely. There's not even the need to wait for one game to end. As long as you have 30 tokens, you can join any world with places still available. As many as you like (or can manage).

Do you have to be active online for your airline to recieve the daily profits or takings. In other words, when you log off your airline is paused?

No. Time goes on whether we're online or not. Profits are still collected, expenses are still payed.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 11:12:54 am by Chavaquiah »

CHR

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 11:23:09 am
Also note that if you have less than 30 tokens, and are not in any worlds, you can join a public one for all your remaining tokens.

richardelse

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 11:57:25 am
I understand a bit better,

but my bank balance has not seem to updated from when I last logged on though with takings and costs? I understand how the month / days work but they were ok when I first started in the game but it seemed to stop?

Chavaquiah

• Airline Supervisor
  • E outra vez conquistaremos a Distância
    • View Profile
    • SkyPact-Concept Alliance
Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 12:10:58 pm
Go to Reports -> Operations Dept to have a breakdown, by day, of your cash-flow. This may help understand a few things better.

Also remember that fixed expenses are payed on the first of each month. If the month changed since you last logged in it is natural to have a low bank balance.

TTA

• Global Moderator
  • Airline Operative
  • SirMoo
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 10:46:46 pm
Also note that if you have less than 30 tokens, and are not in any worlds, you can join a public one for all your remaining tokens.

Hey now, your suppose to suggest that if they don't have 30 tokens that go to this link!

http://airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/purchase_tokens.php
IRC = Internet Relay Cow - Muu!
           (__)
           (oo)
    /------\/
 / |       ||
*  ||----||
   ^^    ^^
My robot eats grass. Muuuu!

Obmit

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 05:17:23 am
If you buy over 2000 Euros worth of tokens Stephen personally delivers them to you wherever you are  ;)
Skywest PW1217

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 11:45:08 am
I understand a bit better,

but my bank balance has not seem to updated from when I last logged on though with takings and costs? I understand how the month / days work but they were ok when I first started in the game but it seemed to stop?
Might be because you joined a recently created world. when you do that there is 24 hours where everyone in that world is allowed to do anything to their airline and set it up before it starts

If you buy over 2000 Euros worth of tokens Stephen personally delivers them to you wherever you are  ;)
I wish! Last time I did buy 2000 tokens he didn't come :'(

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 25, 2008, 12:00:06 pm
I wish! Last time I did buy 2000 tokens he didn't come :'(

Must have been in your dream world!
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk