Airline Mogul Forum

World 10- Maintenace fees doubled to €1,022,478,293 since game update

cameron1991

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Title basically says it all, I haven't received any aircraft in the last 2 days, but when I checked my cash flow statement, my maintenance fees have nearly doubled from €558,686,867 to €1,022,478,293.
Jetstar Airways, W8,W9     Europe Blue, W10

ID:12870

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
The formula is slightly different between the two versions. It will be fixed soon.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Gaius

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Yeah,

I've noticed this, since some of my plane age is turning to 4 years, the maintance cost is jumping up 100,000k per 3 planes which is astronomical so I'm replacing some of my planes, you might need to do the same.

strangr

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
i have aircraft waiting for use, but i can not scrap the old ones. It continually comes up saying that the planes route need to be closed. They are empty with 24hr's avail.

what to do? I am going to go bust.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
i have aircraft waiting for use, but i can not scrap the old ones. It continually comes up saying that the planes route need to be closed. They are empty with 24hr's avail.

what to do? I am going to go bust.

The reason why I directed you to this thread, was because my first guess is the maintenance cost went so high as a result of this bug. I will look into the scrap issue later.
Stephen Murphy

strangr

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
ok. while you look at it, i'll keep trying to scrap them.  :o

Rob

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
The formula is slightly different between the two versions. It will be fixed soon.
Has this happened yet?
My Maintenance Fees (Monthly) €1,177,984,458 are crippling my hopes of World Expansion and Domination...:)
If you have already adjusted it and this is the level it will be running at I guess at least we are all in the same boat.
I went from being able to order multiple "Heavy" aircraft every day to not having enough pocket money play the used market.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 06:46:31 pm by Rob »
  Jolly Roger Privateers

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Air Elbonia will be the one to post an update about it.
Stephen Murphy

Rob

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Thanks for the quick response...Will be watching...
  Jolly Roger Privateers

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Alright.

Two updates were accidentally rolled back in the skin updates (apologies, a few of these got through, not that many though luckily).  One was preventing the salary portion from ignoring undelivered aircraft (the big one), one was a small drop in maintenance.  There should now be a somewhat noticeable drop in maintenance again, especially if you have a decent number of pending aircraft.

Apologies again for this oversight.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile

cameron1991

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
My MX fees have dropped by €100 million, but are still nearly 2x as high as before the update.
Jetstar Airways, W8,W9     Europe Blue, W10

ID:12870

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk