Airline Mogul Forum

A Newbie question - pls advice

lcc_agent

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 02, 2008, 12:49:09 pm
Hello,
I have a question regargind the quantity of routes and gates.
I am playing "AM" for 2 days so far. I have one default airplane on world 14. Started at Domodedovo apt, I create 4 routes: Minsk, Khakkov, Samara, Novogrod. Everything is ok, BUT I can't create any more destination. When I saw other competitors, I can see there even 6 - 7 destinations done by 1 a/c only.
I've tried to change freq from 0.2 to 2, but still no more destinations available. For ex I tried another Moscow apt, rent a gate there... but when trying to establish new route, I have no aircraft to choose.
Pls advice.
Many thanks
Best Regards

DAK

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 01:42:48 pm
If you look on your aircraft page you will probably notice that your aircraft has no hours left. Your 4 destinations from Moscow cover the plane for the 24 hours. Choices:

1. Sit back and wait for the money to come in and then purchase/lease another aircraft
2. find closer airports therefore you will be able to fly more routes
3. You could change one route to a 0.5 frequency (one way) and then have some time left to add another route (be mindful of your DOP)

shaq

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 09:34:15 pm
I recommend that in all routes only have one frequency , because thats not make a huge difference in terms of revenue
Chief Executive Officer of Panama Airlines :D

mnfbn

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 03:04:42 am
I recommend that in all routes only have one frequency , because thats not make a huge difference in terms of revenue

Yes, for starter you should limit your route frequency to 1. Maintenance cost will be reduce, hence your profit will increase.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk