Airline Mogul Forum

The Grand Acheivement of swamping our airline markets with An-12Ps or others

Jacko-Smitha

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Can someone please tell me what people accomplish by putting massive amounts of low value aircraft on the market? im no way taking a swing at them or having a go
its just curious to see so many from one/s carrier sometimes. is it buy massive bulk from brokers and make a profit from them even if u only sell half or what? it seems a low profit earning market thats all......

Tiger In Training

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile

Well i did it once, lost loads. But i still had the pride of flooding a water logge market. :D

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
I think its horrible. Horrible having to go through hundreds of pages of useless An-12, BAe ATPs, J-61s, etc, just in the search of a cheap 737... :D

At least im no longer reliant on the second hand market :D
O0 Lotus Airlines of India (PW#2650) •

mikhail

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
but you've to remember, these were the backbones of start-up airlines and would be for new ones. you should not forget that every started with nothing but with either an Antonov or otter or vardax. though it may seem useless for you guys to see pages of these seemingly useless aircrafts, but for small-size and start-ups this is a minefield! :P
Air Philippines
Fly high Filipino...

[W12] Philippines
ID 16102

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
but you've to remember, these were the backbones of start-up airlines and would be for new ones. you should not forget that every started with nothing but with either an Antonov or otter or vardax. though it may seem useless for you guys to see pages of these seemingly useless aircrafts, but for small-size and start-ups this is a minefield! :P

Hehe, everybody seems to forget this! :D At least im able to offer my phased out ATRs at dirt cheap prices for start ups :D

Tiger In Training

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile

Dirt cheap!?   110% at least!

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile

Dirt cheap!?   110% at least!

W10 i cant sell them, even at -50%! Some ATR-42-500 are lower value, and thus clog up the market...

Lord Voldemort

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile

Aren't minefields bad?  :D

mikhail

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
lol...it is a minefield if you mismanaged your finance like mine...but what i meant was goldmine....lol i have been thinking too much about my disastrous expansion program. now am downsizing and reevaluating my routes. i will not know if it works til next month....lol
Air Philippines
Fly high Filipino...

[W12] Philippines
ID 16102

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
:D Do you still remember the time when there only was ONE world and everyone was selling their DC3s at the same time? There were at least three pages of DC3s at minimum price and the brokers were exploding because they got all the planes that were scrapped! :D
EO Blue Sky Mine (XAI), ID 2041

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
Schwupp, die Polizei hat´s nicht geseh´n,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile

sla31

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Yeah, that was funny :roll:

Yeah, really  ^-^

Or the time we all started with a BAe 146 and I was over millions and millions of dollars in debt. :roll:
Bryce Rea

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, that one ^-^ Good times, good times.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk