Airline Mogul Forum

I'm wondering...

mikhail

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: September 12, 2008, 02:26:25 am
what happens whdn you reach the end of your game date? will you be able to play again, you just proceed to the next world, get thrown out lol....i really wonder does anyone know? thanks :D
Air Philippines
Fly high Filipino...

[W12] Philippines
ID 16102

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 02:29:17 am
When a world finishes, it pauses and is then moved to the closed world listing. Thats basically it.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

mikhail

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 02:39:18 am
you mean that's it? am gone....vanished...thrown into oblivion? lol that is as scary as the end of the world. seriously i can't play the game again?...  :'(
Air Philippines
Fly high Filipino...

[W12] Philippines
ID 16102

Lux Carriers

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 02:48:01 am
when you login you know the screen that says you have x number of tokens and then you hit continue? You get a token every 12 hours or you can buy some. When you get to 30 tokens you can join another world like right now im in two worlds. There is also premium features like premium gate search (60 tokens i  think) and soon to be private worlds. Personally though I dont see how people are in like every world its hard enough for me two handle two worlds When a world gets to 80% full a new world is RANDOMLY (admins cant control so dont ask  :D) created  ;D
ux Carriers~
      ~First class flight~First class destinations~Coach prices~

mikhail

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 02:57:19 am
yeah i know about the 3O tokens and 8 days more ill get it! actually everytime i log in world 9 would be "flashing" join world, join world! lol it is the only world i think is open for me lol hope more worlds will be created...thanks for the info...i love any games that involves airline/aircraft sim :-*
Air Philippines
Fly high Filipino...

[W12] Philippines
ID 16102

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk