Airline Mogul Forum

Question on alliance

nithya

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 24, 2008, 07:46:26 am
Hi, I am a newbie. I tried researching a bit on this question in the Alliance forum and I didnt manage to find. Please answer my question.

1. How do I close an alliance from new members joining in. I own an alliance and feel that we are fine with who we already have in our alliance.
2. Is there a way I can write to my alliance members in one mail and give them general instructions - for eg., like not competing with other alliance members for constructive purposes ?

Thanks

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 08:04:23 am
Hi, I am a newbie. I tried researching a bit on this question in the Alliance forum and I didnt manage to find. Please answer my question.

1. How do I close an alliance from new members joining in. I own an alliance and feel that we are fine with who we already have in our alliance.
2. Is there a way I can write to my alliance members in one mail and give them general instructions - for eg., like not competing with other alliance members for constructive purposes ?

Thanks

1. Set the alliance as "restricted" when you set it up. (Read the manaul).
2. Not at the moment. This will probably be implemented when the in game message system is updated, which doesn't has any solid time frame yet. An alternative around it is to set up an alliance forum with one of those free forum hosts, and send the message out there (using the forum admin functions).
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

nithya

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 08:23:57 am
Ohhh isnt there a way to modify alliance choices now ? I wanted a couple of members in the alliance. And they are there now. Now I do not want anymore members than what I presently have in the alliance... is there a way i can keep the door closed now ?

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 02:26:11 pm
Email :staff: with the information from your registered email address.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk