Airline Mogul Forum

I'M NOT PART OF THE ALLIANCE I CREATED?! (SUPPOSEDLY) HELP!!

SLAA

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
I created an alliance in World 9 about a month ago game time, and I named it JetSett. I spent 11.6 Euros creating it, as well as the precious time of a few other airlines, as well as mine, trying to get them to join it. After I created the alliance, I logged in, and out, as it told me to do. And then I voted in a member airline. Afterwards, I looked to see the alliance bases, and all it said was the names of the bases of the other airline. That airline also told me that it could not see my bases. Then today, he sent me a message saying that I'm not even part of the alliance!! He can't even see me as part of the alliance! Of course I can see him, and all the bases, and I checked the alliance page, and it says I'm part of the alliance, but he says he doesn't see anything. Could someone pls help me, and this other carrier?

My airline is Sky Wings Thailand (ID:14565)
I need this resolved urgently. Thank you.
img]http://asiatours.net/srilanka/images/air-lanka.gif[/img]
Bringing the World to the heart of Hospitality. [World 8]

expressair

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 08:04:16 am
Mine is the other carrier in question. When i select the alliance page, i can see his name, but his bases are missing from it. And when i select his airline homepage, his alliance field is blank.

I hope he is not swindling me  :wink:
Airline Mogul - See my airline
*BOM *KMG
W 1217
ID 14682

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 12:36:39 pm
I logged in as you earlier today and I could see the bases without any problem? I replied to the email which has the same text as this post and said I could not replicate the problem.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

expressair

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 04:40:32 pm
Thx. I can see his bases in the alliance page and create routes too. But his alliance field is still blank
Airline Mogul - See my airline
*BOM *KMG
W 1217
ID 14682

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk