Airline Mogul Forum

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flymab · 27 · 4275

flymab

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: July 17, 2008, 04:44:47 am
(say the following very fast and flap your hands until you see ^)
oh my god oh my god oh my god, My birthday is Friday, oh my god oh my god oh my god^.  God I sound like a little girl, (slap).  Get a hold of your self...uhum............ONE MORE YEAR UNTIL I AM OUT OF THE HOUSE WOO HOO:!:.
Mitchell Baird

Delta Airlines
Private World 36
ID 14330

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 04:49:33 am
Quote from: "flymab"
oh my god oh my god oh my god, My birthday is Friday, oh my god oh my god oh my god^.  God I sound like a little girl, (slap).  Get a hold of your self...uhum............ONE MORE YEAR UNTIL I AM OUT OF THE HOUSE WOO HOO:!:.

Congratulations? :?  I'm gonna be 20 come next month, but I don't see why it's something to get that excited over, but that is just me.

FWA2500

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 04:54:08 am
one more year until you ARE out of the house, or one more year until you HOPE you are out of the house? ;) and congrats on friday
Andrés
Line Service Technician at KOXD, Miami University Airport

sla31

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 05:31:58 am

July 18th?  That is my B-Day too.
Bryce Rea

flymab

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 05:56:53 am
one more year until you ARE out of the house, or one more year until you HOPE you are out of the house?  and congrats on friday

Just to let you know I did not say of my god really fast while flapping my hands.  It was a joke.  You can bet I will be out of the house  I want to go to college in Daytona Beach, Florida.  That would be a pretty long commute from Atlanta and back every day   And I want to get out of the house.  I want to live on my own.  I want to go to Embry-Riddle.  I want to go to sleep, but I can't

Congratulations?  I'm gonna be 20 come next month, but I don't see why it's something to get that excited over, but that is just me.

I know you were excited about getting out of the house and on your own

July 18th? That is my B-Day too.

Happy Birthday to you too.  How old?  I will be at the rebelous age of 17.   :P  8)

:)
Mitchell Baird

Delta Airlines
Private World 36
ID 14330

echoney

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 06:40:56 am
HAPPY B-DAY MORE B-DAYS TO COME!!
img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4887/echoneynewun8.png[/img]
With You All the Way | Echoney Airways

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 06:49:56 am
one more year until you ARE out of the house, or one more year until you HOPE you are out of the house?  and congrats on friday

Just to let you know I did not say of my god really fast while flapping my hands.  It was a joke.  You can bet I will be out of the house  I want to go to college in Daytona Beach, Florida.  That would be a pretty long commute from Atlanta and back every day   And I want to get out of the house.  I want to live on my own.  I want to go to Embry-Riddle.  I want to go to sleep, but I can't

Well good luck in Riddle, though it's a pricey place to go to, so make sure you get as many scholarships as you can. I once wanted to go to riddle or Delta Connection Academy nearby in Sanford, but after doing some thinking, I thought that Aerospace Engineering would be a better and more secure job for me, and now I'm working in getting an Aerospace Engineering Degree over at UCF. It's also a cheaper way to go through school for me anyways, 50K a year vs. 3-5K per year on education.

Congratulations?  I'm gonna be 20 come next month, but I don't see why it's something to get that excited over, but that is just me.

I know you were excited about getting out of the house and on your own

Nope, still live in the same house I've always lived in pretty much. I find it pretty dangerous (and in so many ways) to get out of the house right when you turn 18 in this town. Keeping those costs down for me by actually staying at home and doing that 30 mile commute to UCF.

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 08:57:04 am
Quote from: "sla31"

July 18th?  That is my B-Day too.

Happy birthday to everyone, but why is this in general AM?

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 10:06:02 am
Moved. Happy Birthday.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Welcome Aboard Virgin America
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 10:15:56 am

wow, um, ok

Its my birthday today and im not making topic's about it. A little to much. Unless its an Asmins or Stephens, there the ones that count

Cheung Airlines

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 01:26:28 pm
Quote from: "Vamerica"

wow, um, ok

Its my birthday today and im not making topic's about it. A little to much. Unless its an Admins or Stephens, there the ones that count

Happy B-Day, Doug....

Have a Good day....

My ID: |||||||||  - ||||||||||||||||
             A M ID:  1  02 5   2    (0)

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 03:12:30 pm

wow, um, ok

Its my birthday today and im not making topic's about it. A little to much. Unless its an Asmins or Stephens, there the ones that count

Happy B'day...

Hey, it was 1AM when you posted this! :shock:

Hampo

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 03:47:22 pm
Merry Christmas

Lord Voldemort

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 03:54:15 pm

wow, um, ok

Its my birthday today and im not making topic's about it. A little to much. Unless its an Admins or Stephens, there the ones that count

The sad truth...
Happy birthday anyways.

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 04:17:34 pm
Quote from: "Hampo"
Merry Christmas

:roll:
Happy Birthday! :D
Alto Airlines [ID: 2167]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk