Airline Mogul Forum

Special Access?

coolfish1103

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: June 25, 2008, 02:16:28 pm
What's the point? or it has to be everyone who can read Chinese to enter that specific forum?

不在討論區上打中文字不代表看不懂。
Not typing Chinese on the forums does not mean can't comprehend.

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 02:24:07 pm
Quote from: "coolfish1103"
What's the point? or it has to be everyone who can read Chinese to enter that specific forum?

不在討論區上打中文字不代表看不懂。
Not typing Chinese on the forums does not mean can't comprehend.

For anyone who can read that certain language.. especially for those who know "little" English.

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 03:06:53 pm
The point for the special access is to prevent people from messing around in there, posting in english and/or pretending to know chinese by playing with translators (eg. Jps :wink: ). All you need is to follow the instructions in the top most post in the general chat to gain access.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

coolfish1103

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 03:15:44 pm
Top most post:

I will add to these where appropriate. Wink

* No bad language, I will edit posts and insert any random word I like. Wink

* Signature size is not to be greater than 125px in height, 600px in width (totals) for images and no more than 2 lines of text.

* Animated and Static signatures must be less than 0.2MB in size.

* Abusive messages here or ingame will result in a ban in both areas.

* No public accusation of your fellow players. Please email Staff Email if you feel someone has violated a game rule.

* No suggestion of criterias for the next world or that we should start a new world is allowed

* The posting of the Staff E-Mail address should be done by typing the following:
      Code:
      :staff:
      This will result in Staff Email being displayed.

* Don't forget to post the relevant world in your post if applicable.

* Sources must be provided/copyright information for any media posted that is not the authors own work

* There should be no discussion about other Airline Games on these forums. This is solely due to the sensitive nature of discussing competitors.

Note: If you need something resized and you do not know ask in General Chat.

Nothing?  Anyways, I am not interested into joining the discussions in there anymore.
Lock this thread if you'd like.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 03:17:33 pm
The idea was that those who don't speak Chinese don't see the forum. If you wanted access to the Chinese forum, you join the group. But people forget that the 3 boards were actually there. So I made it public to just remind people that the board is alive.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 03:29:53 pm
Top most in general chat in chinese forum...

http://stephenm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7572

oh wait... you can't even read that... my bad, sorry.

Edit: alright, got it stickied in this general chat now.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

coolfish1103

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 03:54:55 pm
By the way, I actually just read the rules (seriously, I do not read forum rules because I don't think I will violate them unless absolutely necessary).

Not that I like to touch the forbidden subject, but I'd like to suggest...

If you really want to put: Taiwan, a Province of China

Please be fair and stick the Chinese flag and country for Hong Kong like how you guys did it with Macau.

- or -

Give Macau their flag and indicate, Hong Kong, a City of China and Macau, a City of China on there as well.

Not that I really like a Province of China being stick on there for Taiwan, but this is a game developed by you guys, so I am not going to bother to suggest you guys to take it off (cause I know it's not going to happen, otherwise it will not be a forbidden subject).   However, please be fair.  It's not Guam where it's located in Australia, so Hong Kong does not need it's own country name.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 04:20:33 pm
Quote from: "coolfish1103"
Please be fair and stick the Chinese flag and country for Hong Kong like how you guys did it with Macau.

- or -

Give Macau their flag and indicate, Hong Kong, a City of China and Macau, a City of China on there as well.

Flags are based off country codes. County codes are taken from an ISO.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk