Airline Mogul Forum

Airline having rude name

sam051

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: May 11, 2008, 10:00:43 am
I believe this to be a degrading, cheap view of what women are, and just unacceptable. They are not objects and they definitely deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. Therefore i would happily oblige to any altering or asking him to respectfully change or delete his current airline name.

Thank you for any consideration.

No this is not a bug, but if the person happened to see a post in general chat, i am sure he would feel embarrassed. Hence, the reason why i have placed it here, is to not spoil, alter or bedazzle anyone else from the game.

(I have removed the airline ID to save disputations.)

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 11:01:27 am
Please email :staff: or daniel.chan@airlinemogul.com.. do not accuse players in public ever again.

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

sam051

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 11:06:44 am
Quote from: "Jps"
Please email :staff: or daniel.chan@airlinemogul.com.. do not accuse players in public ever again.

Thank you, i just didn't think it was right. If you wish you may delete this post. (I would prefer if you did, i did no want the player or person to feel bad in any way, i simply did what i thought was right in respect for mine and possibly others consciences.) If i did offend you player, i was not supposed to and for that i am sorry, no player should ever feel embarrassed but rather if the name was different i wouldn't of said anything. Jps feel free to delete at any time.

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 11:08:49 am
I think I know what it was before...

Oh come on, it  wasn't that bad! It was just an expression of what the player liked!
EO Blue Sky Mine (XAI), ID 2041

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
Schwupp, die Polizei hat´s nicht geseh´n,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

AndyC

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 11:09:08 am
There is no "accusation" about it. The name is there, for everone to see. And for the record, it really pissed me off, as well.  :evil:
img]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6280/ewaysyj4.jpg[/img]

sam051

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 11:15:28 am
Quote from: "AndyC"
There is no "accusation" about it. The name is there, for everone to see. And for the record, it really pissed me off, as well.  :evil:

You are correct but in respect for the game, moderators and others who may be offended i offered to delete this post as i have come to a realisation that it can be quite hurtful even though all the things i said are rather true and yes not an accusation. Women have come a long way, and in my view should not be thought of in a provocative sense. Even then all people deserve the same respect which is why i offered to delete this post to save any, disagreements, false accusations, embarrassment and strife for any moderator or player.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 01:44:51 pm
I renamed the airline and emailed the owner earlier today.

Also Jps, Bryce is the only Membership Officer that is available for approximately 1 week.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk