Airline Mogul Forum

Few questions could you help?

bendee123

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: April 30, 2008, 06:54:22 pm
Hi all and welcome

I am new to this site and being playing for 4 days non stop (so addictive) i just have a couple questions could anyone fill me in cause i am new.

1) How to request a broker deal cause i can not find an option to open a request for what i want.

2)how to purchase more credits to enter other worlds.

3) finally what are the differences in lease times like 999 months and 5 monts what is the advantage disadvatage of these.

I had a lease of 5mil and there was no way i could make that plane profitable am i missing somethink.

Ps any tips you guys may have i would love to hear.

Thanks again

Ben
al Airways (WAL)

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 07:02:59 pm
Quote from: "bendee123"

3) finally what are the differences in lease times like 999 months and 5 monts what is the advantage disadvatage of these.

I had a lease of 5mil and there was no way i could make that plane profitable am i missing somethink.

2) You cant (yet)

3) If you lease a plane for 5 months, it will be returned after 5 months in the game (or 5 days real time). If you lease it for 999 months, it will have to be returned after 999 months (after longer time)

Regarding the 5 mil lease, return it and get something cheaper and smaller, or dont get anything at all...(but its you choice :wink: )

Oh, and only fly 1 frequency to each destination, and return all unused gates...
O0 Lotus Airlines of India (PW#2650) •

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 07:12:42 pm

1) How to request a broker deal cause i can not find an option to open a request for what i want.

On the View & Buy page, there is a drop-down menu under "Request Aircraft", select the manufacturer, and proceed through the process.

The ability to purchase additional tokens is not available yet.

There is no penalty for returning a leased plane early. Any number like 999 means you have the plane for as long as you want to lease it. For something like a 5-month lease, you only have a little over 5 months to use the plane. If you don't have a replacement aircraft available after the 5th month, then the plane gets returned, and you lose all of the routes that plane served. It is usually better to find a lease deal with much longer terms than what you need, then return the aircraft when done with it.

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

seafly4fun

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 10:48:48 am
I can't think of anything to ad to what was already said other then welcome to the game! Just remember to have fun and remember it's just a game don't take anything personal  :wink:
ttp://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=8248
MCLR where we put the boogie in air travel!

bendee123

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 11:58:24 pm
Thanks for your comments they are all very helpful. Must say this game is so addictive. Another quick question how does the brokerage system work do you pay the remaining balance at delivery or like it said in my mail i have 3 months to pay.

Thanks Again
al Airways (WAL)

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 12:08:35 am
Another quick question how does the brokerage system work do you pay the remaining balance at delivery or like it said in my mail i have 3 months to pay.

Yes and yes. You have 3 months to accept the delivery at which time you have to pay the remaining balance. You can't use the plane until you pay up and accept delivery. If you don't pay up in 3 months, the player who financed your plane would be able to retract it from the offer placed to you and use the plane him/herself.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk