Airline Mogul Forum

Auto-Bankruptcy function

OliAir

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: April 26, 2008, 01:14:21 am
I was reading in the forum earlier than there is a script that would auto-bankrupt our airline if we are too much in debt. I am just asking for a bit of clarification on it, for the past couple of days (AM months) i've been leaving about 200 mil for when the new month begins to cover my costs so i don't go in debt. What would happen if i bought an A/C right before the new month and went to say -180 million considering it would only take about 5 RW hours to get back into the green? Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer.

OliAir

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 02:58:34 am
I think it depends on your airline value. But I could be mistaken.

Air Canada, LLC (Private W224)

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 03:47:59 am
It's temporarily dismantled for a brain transplant.  Technically it hasn't run in a good long time, at most we've only run it sporadically in the past.

The idea is that any airline with negative value (as a whole) gets bankrupted. negative cash is not the issue.  We're hoping to update its intelligence to turn it into an automatic script, so that it doesn't matter when during the day it's run. (aka. make it be able to tell the difference between someone who will make a profit, vs someone who will lose more money by the end of each day).
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

OliAir

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 03:58:49 am
Ok good, so I should have no problem starting off a month at -200 million, thanks for the answers.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk