Airline Mogul Forum

Time until game begins??

Royal Canadian Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: April 05, 2008, 12:04:53 am
In my status bar, it says "14 hours until the game begins", what does this mean?  I'm not actually playing yet?  Will all my data be lost once the game begins?

a1b23

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 12:09:11 am
no just nothing happens until it starts
1b23

Royal Canadian Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 12:13:43 am
Sorry, I musty be missing something, what do you mean nothing happens until it starts?  I've already opened routes, and there's  ranking.

faulknertbc

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 12:18:11 am
Sorry, I musty be missing something, what do you mean nothing happens until it starts? I've already opened routes, and there's ranking.

What he means is that you (and all other players) have time to set up routes and do some research, but time does not tick forward until the start of the game.  In other words, you won't be making any money--you're planes are grounded--time is standing still.  When the game starts, then you start getting hourly income.  Hope that helps.[/quote]
Fresh Air

fbispdy0

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 02:57:20 am
Ok,then answer this:*censored by dktc: please don't accuse your fellow players in public, email :staff: instead*Maybe Staff can answer it?and when he started to play?(world #6 - Europe)

Japanair

• Airline Operative
  • :D
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 03:06:16 am
umm... if that's happening, then email the admin...

Floridair - W2169
Nordica - W2393
ID: 1945
A proud member of the WorldAir Alliance
GO CANUCKS GO!

Thanks_for_the_upgrade

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 04:49:51 am
It means we're all sort of hanging out waiting for everyone to get logged in and set up because A: there's no way everyone is going to be up and ready to go yet and B: it allows some people to change their minds and set up in a different hub/world.  

The reason you're ranked is because everyone has a slightly different value due to what gates they've rented.
UnderwAir [6] - Est. 1969.   (hehe, 69)

zinkywinks

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 05:36:05 am
i'd like to know how some people already have 2 planes =/
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/zinkywinks/zinkinternational2-1.jpg[/img]

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 05:41:30 am
Quote from: "zinkywinks"
i'd like to know how some people already have 2 planes =/

it is a bug we are looking into. Some players involved have reported the bugs themselves, while others haven't. Abusing a bug will result in potential penalties while reporting could potentially resulting in players keeping a little of the perks the bug gave them (all in the discreet of the admins).
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

zinkywinks

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 06:24:30 am
ah ha... cuz the #1 ranked guy in world 6 (9088) has 2 beech's and 15 destinations =/ so do a couple other guys, not so cool
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/zinkywinks/zinkinternational2-1.jpg[/img]

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 07:43:18 am
How is it possible for an airline to be worth 7 million euros already? There's one that's worth that much in World 6? They haven't made any money yet.

Air Canada, LLC (Private W224)

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 05, 2008, 07:56:38 am
Once again, these bugs are being looked into. I would like to remind every player who has more than one plane, due to a bug in the Register-airline page, to send an email to :staff: or post a report in the bug forum.

fbispdy0

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 05, 2008, 12:57:31 pm
*deleted by dktc: accusing your fellow player in public is NOT allowed. please email :staff: instead*

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 05, 2008, 01:03:02 pm
Quote from: "fbispdy0"
*deleted by dktc: accusing your fellow player in public is NOT allowed. please email :staff: instead*

they are being looked into, please read the posts in a thread before posting  :roll:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk