Airline Mogul Forum

Mai Tai Air looking for new CEO / Merger opportunity!

mproger@gmail.com

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: February 11, 2008, 06:21:21 pm
Hello All -  Mai Tai Air is currently worth 6.8 Billion, has a DOP of 12million with a 73% LF and unrestricted Cash of 727 million Euro.   And this amount of unrestricted cash is growing every game day.   Mai Tai Air operates a fleet of 1 BAC 111-400, 1 BAC111-500, 1 Boeing 707-120B, 16 Boeing 707-320B, 5 Boeing 727-100, 1 Boeing 747-200, 10 Convair 880 Model 22-M, 1 HS-748 Srs 2, 17 HS-748-Srs 2A, 8 HS121 Trident 1c, 1 Lockheed L1011-1, 24 Tupolev Tu-104V.    

Mai Tai Air has a huge upside potential.  By readjusting route structure to 100%LF, DOP could easily rise up to 14 million.

Additionally, Mai Tai Air currently has several planes grounded. They are:
1 Boeing 707-120B
11 Boeing 707-320B
10 Convair 880 Model 22-M
5 HS121 Trident 1C
7 Tupolev Tu-104V

that's a total of 34 grounded planes.  If each plane were utilized to make an average DOP of 300k, that would be a net increase of 10 million on DOP.  So with proper reconfiguring Mai Tai Air could easily be looking at 25million DOP instantly.  Not to mention what you will do to grow the company.

Additionally, Mai Tai Air operates flights out of Lucrative Airports such as MSP, LHR, CDG, LAX, ATL

Mai Tai Air flies to North America, Europe, Africa, South America and Asia.

As CEO you will be in charge of all aspects of Mai Tai Air from Route selection, to fleet organization, to price strategy.   Or as the acquiring partner in a merger you will assume all assets of Mai Tai Air.

Please, make an offer - Mai Tai Air will decide which offer to select and will notify the winner via PM.

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 06:34:34 pm
Airlines cannot be merged in AM. You will not receive any money for it.
The only thing you can do is selling your aircrafts for the lowest price and if you have gates at airports were are no gates left for others you may release them to a specific person if you plan it on time.
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

mproger@gmail.com

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 06:45:31 pm
Quote from: "AirHanoverInternational"
Airlines cannot be merged in AM. You will not receive any money for it.
The only thing you can do is selling your aircrafts for the lowest price and if you have gates at airports were are no gates left for others you may release them to a specific person if you plan it on time.

yeah, i'm not looking for any money - i'm thinking maybe a player who has a small airline can shut it down, and take over my airline.  Of course i know i will have to get approval before any such swaps are executed.  But after I get an offer that I deem acceptable, I will pm the involved parties to see if we can make the deal happen.   Basically I am looking to get out of Airline Mogul and don't want to sell off my airline or just disperse my energy.  Rather, I would like to help someone take over my business.

mproger@gmail.com

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 06:50:44 pm
Also, dear CEO applicants - Mai Tai Air will not succeed if you have the same narrow minded approach that AirHanoverInternational does.  i.e. well you can't do that.   It is a prerequistite that any future CEOs of the company be willing to approach problems with a "can-do" attitude.  For instance, when Mai Tai Air started it was unpossible to fly from LAX to Elko Nevada, as there was no airport in AM in Elko.  However, with the help of admins (Air Elbonia comes to mind) Mai Tai Air was able to get Elko Nevada added to AM's airport list.   Similarly you must be willing to not limit yourself to the preceived limitations of Airline Mogul.

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 06:51:50 pm
I'll have it (so I can have a domination in europe as well as the middle east) But the only problem is that I'll be operating two airlines and thats against the rules :(

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 06:59:44 pm
Here's at least one official response (and yes, I am an admin so don't start).

As noted in the AM Rules, specifically under points 1a and 1b, it is not allowed to have more than one airline / account in the game. This includes taking over the airline of another player while not using your own airline anymore. Violation of this rule will result in a ban. However, certain exceptions can be made to this rule if permission is granted by the AM Membership team. If you want to ask dktc's permission, please send an email describing your particular case to :staff: .

mproger@gmail.com

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 07:01:17 pm
Quote from: "MrOrange"

As noted in the AM Rules, specifically under points 1a and 1b, it is not allowed to have more than one airline / account in the game. This includes taking over the airline of another player while not using your own airline anymore. Violation of this rule will result in a ban. However, certain exceptions can be made to this rule if permission is granted by the AM Membership team. If you want to ask dktc's permission, please send an email describing your particular case to :staff: .
 Man you guys? don't you think it might be worthwhile to have an offer to present to stephen/dktc before i ask permission?  man i really hate this game/forum and the people in it.

mproger@gmail.com

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 07:02:39 pm

also you are not an admin, you are a FORUM MODERATOR. i thought you might want to know that !!!!!!

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 07:02:42 pm
Quote from: "mproger@gmail.com"
Man you guys? don't you think it might be worthwhile to have an offer to present to stephen/dktc before i ask permission?  man i really hate this game/forum and the people in it.

Where did I ever say you need to ask permission before having an offer?

mproger@gmail.com

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 07:08:27 pm
Quote from: "mproger@gmail.com"

Where did I ever say you need to ask permission before having an offer?
 i guess this is a problem with dealing with an american-english speaker who doesn't know Dutch vs. a Netherlander who is writing in English.  While you didn't say what order i needed to ask permission in, for me it is implied in your response that i need to ask permission at this point in time.  Man i'm just so tired of this forum and this game, can you guys please just let me give my airline away?  I already noted that of course we are going to have to get stephen's permission.  I know that.  Eff it man, i refuse to scrap my airplanes because i do not want the brokers to get them.

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 07:17:14 pm
I'm not the one to decide whether or not you can give away your airline. I gave this response merely as a recap of the things you need to do, nevermind the order in which you need to do them, and an official response to clear things up as good as possible.

(And I am an admin. I do know that. If you don't believe that, I don't care. If you want to discuss my admin-position, please do so via pm.)

Scandalian Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 07:21:01 pm
Good riddance...
img]http://www.lsn.se/televisionset/ScandalianAnimated.gif[/img]
Your skyrocket to elsewhere

DAK

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 07:27:51 pm
I will second that, no need for little spoiled brats in this game who throw a tantrum when they can't have their way.

bkuyers

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 07:28:48 pm
i third that
D: 2778 --- Kuyers Express --- KEX
http://kuyersville.myminicity.com/
please visit this link and support my town, visit once a day!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk