Airline Mogul Forum

I think AM is already oversatured.

a1b23 · 50 · 9334

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: February 11, 2008, 05:01:11 pm
and c) ask 50%+ of your members to email :staff: or me to get the player kicked out
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

rocketboy

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: February 11, 2008, 05:04:00 pm
Maybe I wasn't clear. The airline I was talking about is NOT in my alliance. He is in another that apparently doesn't care what their members do. I am in an alliance that has policies to deal with issues and is active about supporting the group as a whole and not just letting it turn into a free for all.

I have absolutely no control over airlines in other alliances. Besides which, flooding routes is totally counter productive in the end to everyone involved INCLUDING the flooder.

Oh, and right back at you, Blue Sky Mine, with the oh so appropriate emoticon:  :roll:
URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: February 11, 2008, 05:11:31 pm
You were perfectly clear, at least to me.

There is no way to deal with a member of the other alliance. There are alliances out there that the sole purpose of joining is to give the largest member more routes in return for some 50% old planes :roll: People join those alliances thinking they are good deals and they may not even know what the other members in the alliances are :roll: (Did I ever say that most AM players are idiots? :roll: ) So... yea.... there is no way around it but treat that player as another competitor (or try to see if that player is violating any game rules :P ).
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

NewYinzer

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: February 11, 2008, 11:26:29 pm
Oversaturation? I haven't noticed - then again, I'm flying a fleet of FH-227's and B737's out of Lagos, Nigeria...

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: February 12, 2008, 08:30:19 am
That's the point... everyone's flying huge aircraft from places that don't actually support them.

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk