Airline Mogul Forum

Moderation Ramp up

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
on: January 31, 2008, 06:25:42 pm
After a busy week I was not impressed to visit my forums. I am very disappointed in both the moderation and conduct of the forum Members. From now on I will appoint more moderators and remove those who are not effective in my opinion. I will also ban anyone who is trying to start an argument or posts what I deem as inflammatory posts. I will also lock threads where I feel appropriate until the culture of the forums returns to a culture that I see fit.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 09:48:29 pm
You said it. There's something in the water now a days :roll:
Alto Airlines [ID: 2167]

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 09:46:13 pm
just to say that I didn't mind it when there was a few comments about me, but not when there was a lot over a period of 2-3 days

mproger@gmail.com

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 06:40:19 pm
well i think you should ban me!  you guys with your whole moderation kick = it really is silly.

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 06:51:27 pm
Quote from: "mproger@gmail.com"
well i think you should ban me!  you guys with your whole moderation kick = it really is silly.

:shock:
How would you like it if people made fun of you on a forum? If someones being abused (etc.) how would you react to that?

if you wont react or you dont mind being made fun out of repeatedly, Then I advise you to seek help

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 07:42:20 pm
I was asking Stephen how tight he wants the control to be...
... but anyway, this is an announcement, not a discussion. With the ramped up moderation, this topic is locked. We don't want either of you arguing, ridiculing each other, or being made fun by other people because of this.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk