Airline Mogul Forum

France and all its overseas Airports update

waerth · 26 · 4602

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: January 14, 2008, 03:09:55 pm
<s>Found the 2007 stats for all the airports in French Polynesia .... about 40 airports :) updated till november. I will wait till feb and see if they have it updated until the years end.</s>

Waerth

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 09:03:37 pm
And I now found something better. I found the official data for ALL of France! And ALL of it's overseas possessions (so included French Polynesia) for 2006. It are 2 very large pdf's. With when I counted 30 new airports for France (not in the game) that have regular commercial traffic. If I just did all of them there would be 60-70 new French airports. And about 40+ new overseas possessions airports. So a lot of work.

I unfortunately already found 6 French airports that have 50% more traffic in Airline Mogul then mentioned in the 2006 statistics!

Waerth

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 09:25:41 pm
I remember that I posted somewhen updates for the french airports and submitted some. The sources have been deleted from the new airport submit page thread :roll:
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 10:08:59 pm
Good that way I don't have to deal with other people all of a sudden interfering in an update that I am busy with ;)

Waerth

bibi974

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 07:37:03 am
that's cool news. I hope St Pierre de la Reunion(French overseas territory) is part of it. small airport but has commercial service to St Denis regularly
URL=http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=5435][/URL]

You never rose that high!

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 10:56:02 am
Quote from: "bibi974"
that's cool news. I hope St Pierre de la Reunion(French overseas territory) is part of it. small airport but has commercial service to St Denis regularly

It is, I saw that one as I was wondering where the hell it was.

All airports with a scheduled service are in there. As well as other airports that receive passengers from non scheduled traffic (which can be charter flights) The airports with scheduled flights I will put all of them in. Even when it is just 1000 passengers or so. The other airports I will put in if more than 5000 pax a day (that represents 10 pax a day at least)

Waerth

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 12:24:29 pm
Quote from: "bibi974"

I added it as a priority especially for you ;)

Waerth

bibi974

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 01:43:25 pm
Thanks a lot then!
I live 14km from St Pierre, Reunion Island. This airport, although small, is an international airport and serves destinations in St Denis, Mauritius Island(better known than Reunion) and even Madagascar.

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 02:02:24 pm
yes it has a nice pax number ........ I am now working down the list ...... I have added two "new" countries ... Mayotte and Wallis and Futuna.

Waerth

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 03:14:50 pm
Quote from: "waerth"
yes it has a nice pax number ........ I am now working down the list ...... I have added two "new" countries ... Mayotte and Wallis and Futuna.

Waerth

That's 3 :lol:  :roll:
Alto Airlines [ID: 2167]

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 03:19:04 pm
Wallis and Futuna is one territory ....

Waerth

bibi974

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 04:19:59 pm
oh I've been to Mayotte once, what a beautiful island(two actually). It's cool you add those airports. Hope I can reach them anytime soon

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 06:31:04 pm
All overseas are done. About 50+ new airports :)

Waerth

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 06:43:29 pm
Submitted ones added. thanks. you completed... 2 goals for australiasia (175 and 200), 1 goal for central america (150) and generally submitted a lot of airports. sweetness.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 19, 2008, 06:48:57 pm
I hope you guys also got my update email :/ As the previous ones seem to have not arrived ..... It is the updates for the airports in the same areas that I submitted and for India (big changes in there!) and Nepal. I might do Pakistan tonight as well, or Saudi.

It will be difficult to find more data for pacific islands. But there should be tons more airports out there in all those islandstates.

I am still waiting for MY programmer to finish some things on my website so I can take it from there ..... . so I have time on my hands. Might be different when he is finished with the database entry form.

Waerth

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk