Airline Mogul Forum

Load Factor issues

seafly4fun

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: January 08, 2008, 07:01:02 am
Howdy! On the top my load factor is at 99.98% but when I go to look at my routes everything is at 100%. Not sure which is the correct numbers. Thanks bunches.
ttp://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=8248
MCLR where we put the boogie in air travel!

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 07:10:10 am
Greetings, when you look at all your routes, it is rounded to the nearest whole number. The top number is correct

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

seafly4fun

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 07:18:40 am
well that is just silly. Grrrr now I need to go through all my routes (I know not that many but still) and see which one is lacking.  :roll: Nm I can't look at the exact load factor or I'll get charged for editing my route and I don't want to waist the money on checking 57 routes.

Scandalian Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 07:49:13 am
Do you really need to be 100%?
That's what annoys me in the way some people play this game, it's about making as much monmey as possible, NOT keeping 100% LF. All that happens when everybody strives for 100% LF is that fares go down to 50 euro or less. If everyone settled for 80-90% we would make more money as fares would remain higher. I have an LF of 85%, and still have a 12 million DOP...
img]http://www.lsn.se/televisionset/ScandalianAnimated.gif[/img]
Your skyrocket to elsewhere

seafly4fun

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 08:00:17 am
Quote from: "Scandalian Airlines"
Do you really need to be 100%?
That's what annoys me in the way some people play this game, it's about making as much monmey as possible, NOT keeping 100% LF. All that happens when everybody strives for 100% LF is that fares go down to 50 euro or less. If everyone settled for 80-90% we would make more money as fares would remain higher. I have an LF of 85%, and still have a 12 million DOP...

On some routes yes I like to keep 100% or if the LF drops below 80 I will adjust. I had one route fall so low today that I went a couple hours of losing a few thousand.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk