Airline Mogul Forum

fees not being deducted

foodcrazyboy

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: January 07, 2008, 07:12:26 am
airline id: 8667  ( DragonPhoenix Airlines)

Problem:
hello!   For about two days(real) now after each month (game)  fees ( gate/lease/fuel/staff/miscellaneous) haven't been getting subtracted from my airline cash....  

When i look under finance or operations department it  shows the new revenues and new costs however under profit/loss it hasn't changed for about two days and hasn't been implemented in my overall airline cash supply.

much help or guidance is appreciated!!

-foodcrazyboy
irline id: 8667

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 08:40:47 am
Looking at the hourly report i get from the game as to the hrly script...  Nothing appears to be wrong there.

If your DOP [daily operating profit/margin, whatever people want to call it these days] is positive every hour [game day] your cash levels will go up by the DoP as it already factors in these daily expenses.  If your DOP is negative, expenses outweigh your profits, and your cash levels will go down accordingly.

If your profit/loss on finance hasn't changed in finance, i'm guessing your not struggling at the moment with competition eroding your profits, or adding many new routes.  the lefthand "profit/loss" is the profit/loss to date. this should increase hourly by the DoP you have at that hour change.  the righthand "profit/loss" is the estimated total profit or loss of this month at present rates.  as the month approaches the 24th, the two "profit/loss" numbers will approach each other.  finance itself only deals with this month; operations department deals with your airline from day 1 to date.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

foodcrazyboy

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 09:01:40 am
thanks for the clarification, insight and help!   :D
irline id: 8667

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk