Airline Mogul Forum

Cash flow bug - lost money?

travismb99

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: December 12, 2007, 07:49:38 am
I think I may have found an issue with the cash recording system, as I believe I'm missing one entire day's worth of profit.

After the Jan. 9 turn began (that is, after the results of that day's operations were computed), I had €1,624,717 cash on hand, and purchased a used Douglas DC-3 for €956,219. That would take me to €668,498. I then entered into gate rental transactions totaling €400,000 - which would leave my cash level at €268,498.

Now, the game tells me I could expect an $875,280 profit from the Jan. 10 turn, bringing my cash up over $1.1 million - but my cash on hand now inexplicably says €245,051.

I can't figure out where the money went - I certainly didn't spend it. I don't think...  :?

Edit: It's now Jan. 11 in-game and my cash-on-hand has still not increased. Ticket revenues are posting in the Operations Dept. window, but my cash level is not changing to reflect the profits.
acific Southwest Airlines - W10 - Catch our smile - ICAO:PS/#8304

suntoucher

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 08:34:03 am
Yeah I've had the same problem, I should have 7-8mil by now yet are sitting on 73k.
img]http://www.freewebs.com/originalsuntoucher/70s%20logo.jpg[/img]
Suntoucher Incorporated - Flying into bright lights since 1954.

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 09:12:33 am
Ok. so. from what i can tell the aircraft table got slightly messed up (some key was thrown out of whack by 1).  It should be fixed now, sorry for the lost revenues/expenses/etc.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

Tenmoc

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 11:31:04 am
Quote from: "Air Elbonia"
Ok. so. from what i can tell the aircraft table got slightly messed up (some key was thrown out of whack by 1).  It should be fixed now, sorry for the lost revenues/expenses/etc.

Thanks for the fix and letting us know what happened.  I was going nuts trying to figure where the extra cash had disappeared to.  Oh well... Guess we all had someone pulling it off the top today.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk