Airline Mogul Forum

early reset?

Poll

Do you want to reset the game at the end of 1954?

Yes
5 (27.8%)
No
13 (72.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: November 22, 2007, 01:24:53 am

blastpast

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: November 22, 2007, 01:24:53 am
just a quick poll to see if anyone wants to reset at the end of 1954, and start a 5 yr round from 1955-1959.

CornField

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 01:47:02 am
Holy freakin, sakes....

Heck, NO.

This would create WAY,WAY,WAY,WAY too much work for the already overworked staff.....

How about they just shut the game down until the round would expire naturally??????  Then Stephen, Will, the Daniels and the rest of the staff would be able to complete some needed work without all of the flippin whining going on.

Your  Favorite Hometown Airline

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 01:50:06 am
Quote from: "CornField"
How about they just shut the game down until the round would expire naturally??????  Then Stephen, Will, the Daniels and the rest of the staff would be able to complete some needed work without all of the flippin whining going on.

Actually that sounds like a good idea :lol:
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

blastpast

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 02:02:54 am
i wasnt exactly saying that i wanted it, i just wondered what everyone though. i do know that i personally don't have all that much left that i can do, and i look at the game date and i'm thinking "oh my, over 6 game years to go of not being able to do much of anything?"

i looked but didnt see a way to disable chat. i didn't want a big discussion or argument on this, just a simple poll.

i wouldn't be totally against giving the staff some time off to complete updates and such, but not this early. i didn't think a reset would create more work. but i guess i just don't know what running a game like this requires. manually resetting every account? manually deleting aircraft and such? or is it as simple as ONE click of the mouse?

just was curious. if there's any way to lock the chat, but not the poll, that would be great if someone would do that.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 02:18:27 am
Quote from: "blastpast"
just was curious. if there's any way to lock the chat, but not the poll, that would be great if someone would do that.

hmm... don't think so... except...

Anyone posting here after this post will be banned in-game. This is a serious warning!*

*not applicable to thread starter and AM staff.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

CornField

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 06:08:20 pm
Realistically, I should have done this before.....

This thread is done, as is the poll.....

Your  Favorite Hometown Airline

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk