Airline Mogul Forum

To Those of You Who are Really, REALLY Bored

Guest · 8 · 1337

Armygrognard

on: November 03, 2007, 10:12:05 am
Yes, we've seen your airline names.  Please, just do us a favor and PM the staff and have them bankrupt your airline.  The gates will be released, the planes will be scrapped and we can all get back to the game, and you can move on to something that interests you.  Better for everyone.

Thanks.

:)

CornField

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 01:49:14 pm
x2

Your  Favorite Hometown Airline

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 02:26:46 pm
I had banned them 2 days ago, when I was in a bad mood. I hate how they say they are bored, and then when I change there airline names to something like "leave if AM bores you" they would change them back. The most ridiculous part is that they are actually actively playing. But hey... at least no one email me about reactivating their accounts (yet), so I will wait a couple more days, then I will go deleted them.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Armygrognard

Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 08:43:52 pm
Thanks.

Obviously, the game isn't for everyone.  Heck, I may even get bored sometime.  But if you don't like it, just move on.

AirTilly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 02:19:39 pm
Quote from: "dktc"
I had banned them 2 days ago, when I was in a bad mood. I hate how they say they are bored, and then when I change there airline names to something like "leave if AM bores you" they would change them back. The most ridiculous part is that they are actually actively playing. But hey... at least no one email me about reactivating their accounts (yet), so I will wait a couple more days, then I will go deleted them.

Is this one of the accounts you have tagged :)

81     This game is really boring - Give up my account     US €3,663,906,350 3,489 21.61% 5348

Can I have his Aircraft Fleet  :D

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 02:25:49 pm
Yes, and no.

(Since he is no longer a player in this game, I would let this slip. But please don't accuse your fellow players in public.)
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 04:36:55 pm
Quote from: "AirTilly"
Quote from: "dktc"

Is this one of the accounts you have tagged :)

81     This game is really boring - Give up my account     US €3,663,906,350 3,489 21.61% 5348

Can I have his Aircraft Fleet  :D

Speaking of no longer active players, what happenes to their fleets when their accounts get deleted. Do they get deleted with the airline, or do they get sent to a broker? If it's the latter, looks like there is gonna be a lot of planes on the market once those airlines are gone.

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 04:42:20 pm
when a player is bankrupted or deleted during the round about 90% of planes get sent to a broker. Moreso, every plane has a 90% chance of making it to a broker. during the 24 hour waiting period all planes are deleted.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk