Airline Mogul Forum

Brokerage bug?

Tulane

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 26, 2007, 06:33:05 am
I have a little confusion, I signed a lease and got this message:

Message:     Your request for 1 aircraft of type Avro 685 York has been fulfilled by TAP Leasing . It will be automatically listed to you upon delivery in 24 days. Once listed to you, you will have 3 months to pay the remaining balance and recieve your aircraft.

Now the Aircraft Market says:

TAP Leasing   Avro 685 York    1    50 Days

What happened? I didn't realize that it was possible for the times to change? I am confused.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 01:28:39 pm
1. This is not a lease. You requested an aircraft through the brokerage request system If I am correct, which would be you buying a new plane. To lease a plane, go to "aircraft market" > "aircrafts for lease" to pick one up.

2. The duration of the "in process" part automatically change when the plane has been listed to you. It change to 72 hours and count down because you have to pick the plane up within 72 hours, or the player who financed it for you could od whatever he/she wants with the plane.

3. so... if i am correct, this is not a bug. Just go look for the plane in "Aircraft market" > "planes for sell". Usually, the ultra cheap one would be the one.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk