Airline Mogul Forum

Unfair 7millions

ALFC

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 12:57:15 pm
i said it before, i will say it again:

do not base out of a big airport, unless you KNOW you can anihilate anyone trying to enter the market.
airports of the 200k rent range are perfect spots for a good operation, since you will find little competition while making perfectly sound profits
LFC - Melmac Spacelines

fatcow123

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 02:45:25 pm
Quote from: "jameswyhk"
Why only airlines based in big cities can have extra 7 millions but the others can't? It is so unfair. Airlines based in big cities are growing much rapidly because they got 7 million when they started and they bought plane with the money. Day by day their value increases much faster. I think that every one deserves to have 7,000,000.

7M more? is there?

oh btw, just wanna ask that is wyhk in your id represent a school?

jameswyhk

• Airline Supervisor
  • So inactive...
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: October 17, 2007, 03:00:23 pm
Quote from: "fatcow123"
Why only airlines based in big cities can have extra 7 millions but the others can't? It is so unfair. Airlines based in big cities are growing much rapidly because they got 7 million when they started and they bought plane with the money. Day by day their value increases much faster. I think that every one deserves to have 7,000,000.

7M more? is there?

Stephen said that players based in big cities can have extra 7,000,000. I saw some airlines' values are 7000000 more at the beginning.

------

Pacific

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: October 17, 2007, 03:01:15 pm
Where did stephen say so? :S

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 03:03:44 pm
Quote from: "Pacific"
Where did stephen say so? :S

Yea when? I look through all the threads everyday.. I never saw a post about "7m awarded to players"

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

Daemonfly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 03:07:53 pm

7M more? is there?

Stephen said that players based in big cities can have extra 7,000,000. I saw some airlines' values are 7000000 more at the beginning.

:lol:

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 03:15:51 pm
Totally spam above me.. see why i dont spam...

If im correct you don't get 7m.. or whatever

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 03:17:48 pm
I think what Stephen meant was you could get an extra of up to 700,000 in value if you base in one of the top 8 airports in the game, because of the two free gates given. However, you still get a boost of 100,000 if you base in an airport with only 50 gates.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 04:34:24 pm

Can you show me where you are quoting from?
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 06:37:46 pm

7M more? is there?

:?:
I would have known, you can trust me there (at least if it was in the open part of this forum). It seems that you pretty much have turned and twisted stephens comment about the gate value 'til it fitted you... not the nicest thing to do (to stephen& to the guys you're accusing of having unfair advantages)
EO Blue Sky Mine (XAI), ID 2041

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
Schwupp, die Polizei hat´s nicht geseh´n,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk