Airline Mogul Forum

My Airline Value

kentip · 12 · 1926

kentip

  • Airline Operative
  • *
    • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
on: October 16, 2007, 02:50:53 am
Why my airline value has been decreasing? I have a DOP of 550K and now I have dropped to ranking of 445. I should be in 230. Can anyone reset for me?? Make me back to the value I should get??
img]http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/4825/npsigkd3.jpg[/img]
CEO OF UNITED SKY GROUP
NEXUS PACIFIC, ID:808
Connecting you to the World
World 3 with bases in AMS, CPH, FCO, DME, ZRH, VIE


LOT 737-300

  • Airline Operative
  • *
    • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 03:13:40 am
Quote from: "kentip"
Why my airline value has been decreasing? I have a DOP of 550K and now I have dropped to ranking of 445. I should be in 230. Can anyone reset for me?? Make me back to the value I should get??

It's not so much your value decreasing as much as it is your ranking dropping. There are airlines already hitting hte 1 mil DOP mark as I type this up already. Most of them are doing hte .5 thing, others are based out of superairports. Just stay calm, it's only the beginning and it's still very much anything goes from most of the airports.


dktc

  • Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
  • *****
    • Posts: 4621
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 03:24:09 am
My ranking dropped as well... all part of the game :cry:
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker


Air Elbonia

  • Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • *****
    • Posts: 2089
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 03:25:04 am
It could also be the time of month effect.

being the 6th day of the month, those with more gate/lease expenses are bogged down with that bill paid at the month change.  Towards the end of the month, when a players Higher DOP effect shows in full force, you really climb up the ranks.

you yourself are just a day or two past paying off the debt/lease expenses. from here on out it's pretty much all profit. you'll see the rank jump up a bit as time passes.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)


Jps

  • Airline Senior Manager
  • ****
    • Posts: 2772
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 09:57:22 am
Quote from: "Air Elbonia"
It could also be the time of month effect.

being the 6th day of the month, those with more gate/lease expenses are bogged down with that bill paid at the month change.  Towards the end of the month, when a players Higher DOP effect shows in full force, you really climb up the ranks.

you yourself are just a day or two past paying off the debt/lease expenses. from here on out it's pretty much all profit. you'll see the rank jump up a bit as time passes.



If you lease more it's less airline value.. own more? more value
 :lol:  :lol:

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars


Armygrognard

  • Guest
Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 09:01:00 pm
Quote from: "Air Elbonia"
It could also be the time of month effect.



 :shock:  :shock:  :shock:


Mjolnir

  • Airline Operative
  • *
    • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 10:57:57 pm
Quote from: "Armygrognard"
Quote from: "Air Elbonia"
It could also be the time of month effect.



 :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
:D  :D  :D
 know sweet FA about planes.


Air Elbonia

  • Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • *****
    • Posts: 2089
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 11:05:23 pm
haha. yeah... that sounded odd. but it is true.

anyways, the discrepencies between the value updates inbetween day changes and day change...

the files themselves sync up (though i patched a very minor difference, nothing to create the difference really thusfar).

hmm. -goes to pour through hourly script-
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)


Armygrognard

  • Guest
Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 06:16:08 am
Quote from: "Air Elbonia"
haha. yeah... that sounded odd. but it is true.

anyways, the discrepencies between the value updates inbetween day changes and day change...

the files themselves sync up (though i patched a very minor difference, nothing to create the difference really thusfar).

hmm. -goes to pour through hourly script-


It explains why my airline staff is grumpy and irritable...


Jps

  • Airline Senior Manager
  • ****
    • Posts: 2772
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 11:12:33 am
My value dropped over 10m when i ordered planes.. got up 15m when i bought them

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars


Max2147

  • Airline Operative
  • *
    • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 11:25:41 am
Opening a new base is also a big hit to your airline value.  Renting gates does the same thing.
lying Badger Airlines


Scandalian Airlines

  • Airline Operative
  • *
    • Posts: 416
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 01:51:32 pm
Quote from: "Armygrognard"
Quote from: "Air Elbonia"
It could also be the time of month effect.



 :shock:  :shock:  :shock:


Hmm, and that time of the month usually is in the reds...

(ok, bad, don't ban me... :lol: )
img]http://www.lsn.se/televisionset/ScandalianAnimated.gif[/img]
Your skyrocket to elsewhere


 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk