Airline Mogul Forum

Brokerage Request Listed

Tulane

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 14, 2007, 04:05:06 pm
Hi, I have a question. Delivery of a new plane of mine was supposed to take place yesterday (game time) and i woke up this morning to find the following message in my inbox. What does it mean? I placed the request and when everything was about to go through I got this message and the time to delivery switched to 72 days. I obviously don't want to wait this long. I'm so confused. Did I get hosed?

Subject:     Brokerage Request Listed
Message:    As per contract signed on brokerage deal #15, 1 of recently delivered Douglas DC-3 have been listed exclusively to you by GIBARLTAR INTERNATIONAL. The broker may rescind this offer after 3 months, but not prior.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 04:07:15 pm
Just go find the plane in the aircraft market under aircraft for sell. The 72 hours is the limit of the period you could buy the plane. After the 72 hours, the broker could take you plane for his/her own use.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 05:14:04 pm
Quote from: "Tulane"
Hi, I have a question. Delivery of a new plane of mine was supposed to take place yesterday (game time) and i woke up this morning to find the following message in my inbox. What does it mean? I placed the request and when everything was about to go through I got this message and the time to delivery switched to 72 days. I obviously don't want to wait this long. I'm so confused. Did I get hosed?

Subject:     Brokerage Request Listed
Message:    As per contract signed on brokerage deal #15, 1 of recently delivered Douglas DC-3 have been listed exclusively to you by GIBARLTAR INTERNATIONAL. The broker may rescind this offer after 3 months, but not prior.

Brokerage system is in two parts. You pay a downpayment when you place the order, if it's taken by a broker they pay the remainder to finance the deal.

When it's delivered to the broker, it's immediately listed to you in the used market for the remainder of the agreed upon price.  This period will be exclusive for the first 72 hours (3 game months) after delivery, after that the broker may decide you are a defunct/inactive/bad/etc buyer and use the plane for their own ends (with no obligation to you in any way).

that message says you can look for it in the used ac market so you can pay the remainder and claim the plane.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk